Whores never win.

Thebiggestpanda

Nov 18, 2009
Hey everybody. A week or two ago I started dating this girl after we got over a big arguement. Basically I slept with another girl because I was still technically single. Despite this, she decided to date me because my real feelings were with her. Well a short ammount of time goes by and she dumps me last night. Apparently word got to her that I only saw her as a piece of ass and she called me a whore and a heart breaker and then left. Now, despite how I may act between relationships, I am 100% faithful when I'm in one. To be honest it kinda hurt me to be called a whore. I know I'm pretty sketchy normally but when I have feelings for someone they are infact genuine.

My questions to you guys are: Am I a whore? Was I an ass and did I deserve to get dumped?

On the bright side I learned a lesson here. Don't have sex with somebody when a girl likes you.

*Edit* Eh, I guess its best to just have fun then? I can't help but notice that I never get hurt when its just something physical.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
You're not a whore, if you didn't just see her as "a piece of ass" then you're not in the wrong and she's been lied to.

If you slept with one girl while you were single then entered a relationship with another, there's no reason the second girl should be angry. Unless I understood this wrongly.

Apr 19, 2010
Do you really need someone to answer this for you?
Cheveyo said:
No, you're not a whore.
You're a slut. Whores get paid.

Your past caught up to you, dude. Tough cookies.
Yes you do because you get good answers.

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
Eh, basically, your past will always catch up with you.
Tough break, move on to the next one, learn from your mistakes.

Yours caught up with you while you were in a relationship. Mine pretty much prevents me ever having one in the first place due to my "friends" and their inherent desire to tell every girl all about my actions.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
If you like to sleep around a lot I guess you could be considered a whore.

From what you said it sounds like a rumor was started about you and it got to her and she believed it, so maybe you should have not been dumped. I don't know, that's the way I interpreted it.

TheDist

Mar 29, 2010
To be clear did you break up after the argument, then sleep with somone before getting back together with the first girl?

If that is the case I can understand why you'd be dumped, but my friend i wouldn't call you a whore. I think overall it's better for the both of you, in my experience relationships that have such issues early never last long.

Chin up good sir, as they say plenty of fish in the sea.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Really, it depends if you DID see her as a piece of 'donkey (heh heh)

And it's good you learnt a lesson.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
You're upset because a girl called you a whore? Grow a pair of balls.

And no you're not a whore, but next time try to date women without crazy instabilities.

Questalace

Aug 9, 2010
Great lesson to learn, on two accounts have dealings with other girls fucked with relationships for me but I'm kinda glad now becuase I have my girlfriend. :D, and no your not a whore, you were technically single and if she didn't want you to have sex with anybody else then she should of atleast said something?

And anyway, if you have the opitunity to have sex with another girl, should it be your responsibility to resist? or her's to make sure you don't have that opitunity? :D

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Is this the same guy from a few weeks ago?

OP: From what you said here and in the other thread yes you were an ass and she deserved better. Hope you learned your lesson.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
I wouldn't consider you a whore. You had a little fun with another girl before you were in a relationship with another girl, can she really be angry at you about that? As for you seeing her as a "piece of ass", so long as that isn't true then I don't see anything wrong with you. If you do though, then you aren't a whore. You're just on the shallow side. But from what I read you actually had feelings for the girl and wasn't just in it for the sex.

steevee

Apr 16, 2008
No, you're not. She's just oversensitive.

Why do all girls expect things to be love at first sight? It's so childish to believe these things just happen. Of course all relationships have to start somewhere, she should just be happy that you did get to like her.