Who's your favorite butt monkey?

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Okay, first off, I'm going to link TvTropes to explain what a butt monkey is:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ButtMonkey

Got it? Good. So, with the explaination out of the way, who's your favorite butt monkey?

Personally, I have to go with Waspinator:

What about the rest of you?

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Those who have watched CLANNAD will understand:
[http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/sunohara.jpg/]

Sunohara Youhei

Ridiculously stupid he may be, he is a true dude when it matters.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
For me, I have to go with an oldie but a goody, Colonel Klink from Hogan's Heroes.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Blackadder, probably.

Especially in Blackadder goes Forth.

Also, Sir Hiss from Disney's Robin Hood.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Damn, pesky first post Ninjas. I thought we set up the fence so we can keep them away?

Poor Waspy, the Universe hates you but I'll always love ya!

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009

Nothing ever goes right for Dr. Doofenshmirtz, does it?

Also this guy:

Although I'm not sure if Iznogoud counts, since he brings it on himself. But I enjoy seeing him get his comeuppance. And then try again. And fail.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Baron von Blitztank said:
Damn, pesky first post Ninjas. I thought we set up the fence so we can keep them away?

Poor Waspy, the Universe hates you but I'll always love ya!
You're not the only one who loves him. Actually, the motivation for me making this topic was me recently finding out that Waspinator got inducted into the Transformers Hall of Fame in 2011.

If you pause the video at the beginning, you can see the other transformers he beat. He beat out friggin Grimlock and Shockwave!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Leemaster777 said:
Personally, I have to go with Waspinator:

What about the rest of you?
You and me both. Scott McNiel is god when it comes to bringing a character that would otherwise be boring to life!

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
Baron von Blitztank said:
SnipZor TERRORIZE!
You're not the only one who loves him. Actually, the motivation for me making this topic was me recently finding out that Waspinator got inducted into the Transformers Hall of Fame in 2011.

If you pause the video at the beginning, you can see the other transformers he beat. He beat out friggin Grimlock and Shockwave!
Day-um!
Glad to see Waspinator has gotten atleast one kind of happy ending, the character more than deserves it.
On a side note, Erector? REALLY? Did he seriously make it on that list just because of his name?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
[HEADING=2]Hey guys, I'm here now.[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]It's Yamcha![/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]That's right, don't worry guys. We've worked ourselves half to death with our training.

So I know as long as we stick together, we'll take on these Saiyans and we will wi-
[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2]Yeaaaaah..... Woooo....[/HEADING]

urahara75

Aug 21, 2010
For a non-animated example I present to you good folks Cary Agos (played by Matt Czuchry), before he got pissed at getting the short end of the stick and went into hyper-smarmy-douchebag-with-hipster-bedhead mode: