Who's your favorite Youtube star?

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Another vote for Cr1tikal and Freddie Wong. I would say Epic Meal Time but ever since they moved to their new, tiny kitchen it hasn't really seemed that epic.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Theneedledrop is a awesome channel full of great music reviews of new albums (and EP's) by the one and only Anthony Fantano (and Cal Chuchesta, his Mexican alter ego who has a terrible taste in music).

If anyone believes that music today sucks, I would show them this channel, and then say "well...you was saying?"

Also, Total Biscuit (Totalhalibut), I'm always looking forward to whatever he put's out, and the content is almost daily, as he does it for a living.

Ashens is always flipping great as well, he could even review a tin of paint, and he would grip me to the edge of my seat.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Egoraptor is the only one I really keep an eye out for. I don't usually gravitate towards personalities. I do love Dasboshitt's content though.

piplink

Mar 11, 2011
nintendocaprisun
chuggaconroy
protonjon (when he uploads)
sxephil
tobuscus (sometimes)
kikoskia
and freddieW . thats all i really watch.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Totalbiscuit
Jesse Cox
The Yogscast
Harry Patridge

thems the only 4 I'm subscribed too beyond some other dude who has every episode of whose like is it anyway uploaded and who's only subscribed for easy access.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
nobody mentioned Malukah (Malufenix) yet?
wow....
oh and Hannah Minx.... good giggidy god Ms Minx....
2 Cellos guys are awesome as hell

Zhadramekel

Apr 18, 2010
chuggaaconroy (easily one of, if not the most entertaining LP'er out there, superskarmory and yoshitomario (and others) are good but in my book they just don't quite compare)
stephenvlog (it's an actual daily slice of life, not just 'ooh look at me I'm doing interesting things with my day so I can post it on YouTube)
scamschool (Brian Brushwood's hair, 'nuff said)
rhettandlink (love their caption videos, it's the whole reason i subscribed)