Who's your favourite gaming icon?

Ryokugax

Sep 9, 2009
Kane. When I found out the voice actor who did Kane appeared in Angel I was extremely excited and watched the episode to hear his voice, which really is both calming and convinces you that the end is near.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
Sweet Tooth
He's just so bad, it's cool
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa38/cody32390/SweetToothTM.jpg

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Link.

Proving that all you need is a good head on your shoulders and some courage to save the princess and the world.

Harold Donchee

Jul 6, 2009
Sly Cooper is one of my favorites obviously. Im not sure if hes really an icon though.

And even though it seems like not a lot of people like him I think the Cheif is cool. Guess im fanboy now..

Salmaras

Sep 5, 2009
Harold Donchee said:
Sly Cooper is one of my favorites obviously. Im not sure if hes really an icon though.

And even though it seems like not a lot of people like him I think the Cheif is cool. Guess im fanboy now..
Of course Sly is an icon, he is essentially a ninja racoon

kamario

Jul 11, 2009
AkJay said:
That sign on Half Life, it's like. . Delta? Beta? Sigma? i don't remember.

EDIT: sorry, i read "What" not "Who" dam my illiteracy. Anyways, i guess my favourite person would be Conker the Squirrel, he is so hilarious, and dare i say. . . Adorable?
lambda meaning wavelegnth

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Probably the mushrooms from Mario Bros. They're just so weird when you think about it. I mean, how does someone get bigger by shoving a fungus into his chest? When I do that it just makes me itchy and pee sludge.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Link. I would say Snake if not for the part in Twilight Princess where Link manages to use his bow with perfect aiming while hanging upside down. You can't be cooler than that.