TheTrips

Feb 10, 2010
antipunt said:
Jesse Lacey, from Brand New
Jesse Lacey is my first choice :)

A close CLOSE second is Dallas Green of Alexisonfire and City and Colour fame

Nov 7, 2009
That iiiiis a toughie.

First I'd have to say Brent Hinds and Troy Sanders of Mastodon. The first two, because they've got fantastic scream/growl ranges and amazing clean too.

Second would have to be Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden, and if you don't know why, go listen to Maiden. NAOW.

Then in no particular order, Corey Taylor of Slipknot/Stone Sour, Burton C Bell of Fear Factory, Tom Araya of Slayer, Roger Daltrey of the Who, Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day (OLD STUFF, NO FLAMIN') and Steven Wilson of Porcupine Tree.

Saargston

Feb 17, 2010
Mike Patton, most definitely.
I must say I'm at a loss here. Try as I might, I can't come up with a good singa for this topic. It's depressing, really. I can usually come up with some musick puns. Oh well, I guess it's muse-less. There's soprano point in trying.

Megalodon

May 14, 2010
UnableToThinkOfName said:
That iiiiis a toughie.

First I'd have to say Brent Hinds and Troy Sanders of Mastodon. The first two, because they've got fantastic scream/growl ranges and amazing clean too.
Oh yes, I always forget their names. Mastodon are just too awesome.

Nov 7, 2009
Megalodon said:
UnableToThinkOfName said:
That iiiiis a toughie.

Oh yes, I always forget their names. Mastodon are just too awesome.
Whoo! Aren't they just!? 8D [/fanboy]

But yes, I love Mastodon. A worrying amount.

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010

kimba_lion

Mar 12, 2010
matt belamy(muse) and maynard james keenan (tool)

female would be Sharon den adel (within temptation) cristina scabbia (lacuna coil)

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
Shit, too many to name. There's James LaBrie from Dream Theater, Dio, Jari Mäenpää from Wintersun, Ensiferum and a few other bands, Petri Lindroos from Norther and Ensiferum and Nergal from Behemoth.