Chrom, Gaius, Yarne, Morgan from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Waka and Issun from Okami

Girls:
Aigis, Elizabeth, Naoto, Mitsuru, Labrys, Margaret, FeMC from Persona 3 & 4
Aqua from Kingdom Hearts
Shiki from The World Ends With You
Yuffie from FFVII
Rikku from FFX
Amaterasu (who cares if she's in wolf form), Sakuya, Kushi, Oto-hime, the real Rao from Okami
My unit from Fire Emblem: Awakening
holy moly, the japanese apparently know what makes you purr :D (account of your vulpix avatar)

OT:

jill valentine- sexy as hell and fucks shit up, nuff said
yuna from ffx, holy hell is she beautiful, she can use me as a sphere any day.
morrigan with the modded appearance (fuck off, IT'S MY SINGLE PLAYER GAME, SHE IS WHAT I MAKE HER)

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
Miss Kelly Link of Hi-Rez Studios boys and girls:

I had a gif of her falling over a sofa, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Sadface.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Hmm. Malon from zelda when I was a little kid, and kairi when I was a little older. Now? No one really, except maybe kenzi from SR3.

I think I have a thing for red heads...

blazearmoru

Sep 26, 2010
I can't decide...

Alipheese Fateburn XVI ? (MGQ)
Suzume ? (Rance)

Third place goes to Rikku (FFx)

Notable mention goes to Fidget (Dust) & Ellie (Last of Us) but in a different way.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
Can't really pick one. But off the top of my head...

Females:
Morrigan (Dragon Age: Origins)
Cass (Fallout: New Vegas)
Triss (The Witcher series)
Miranda (Mass Effect series)

Males:
Paragon Shepherd (Mass effect series)
Kaidan (Mass Effect series)
Arcade (Fallout: New Vegas)
Axton (Borderlands 2)

I rather clearly have a particular type of female and a particular type of male.

LetalisK

May 5, 2010
Rangerboy87 said:
I know what you mean there, saw the split screen demo today and fell in love all over again.
Kinda makes me want to play again too. I just hope they don't fix any of the XP glitches, I pretty much need them to play FF games nowadays.

Zombie Sodomy

Feb 14, 2013
Morrigan or Allister from Dragon Age, depending on my characters gender. I still have residual feelings for both of them after all these years.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
Legion said:
MrHide-Patten said:
People really need to get out more, it seems.
Says the person sitting looking at a screen, clicking on a topic only to criticise the people actually contributing to it.

ninjaRiv said:
It's the same as saying you're really attracted to Scarlett Johansson. I am, very much so, but I get out enough to find plenty of other people more attractive. It's that kinda idea. Nobody ever said "fancy Halle Berry? You need to get out more." It's when it turns into stalker love that's the problem! Right?

I get that fictional characters are different, but imo it's the same basic concept.
Well considering that the chances of the average person on here scoring with somebody like Johnny Depp or Scarlett Johansson are only marginally higher than them scoring with a fictional character, despite the former being real people, I don't really see the harm in people having crushes on them.

On another note, some people seemingly get aroused by looking at fancy cars, so I don't think people should be too quick to judge.
And thus I have fathomed as to why it escapes me. "Can't have sex with it, so why fantasize?" -my brain
Also the term "crush" for me has weird connotations. Stalkery, prepubescent and creepy connotations.

But then I suppose I fantasize differently than most, most people I'm assuming pick a figure (real or fictional) and run with that. The figure I produce is an amalgamate of all the sensual qualities my mind picks from the crude lines and shapes in my head... and that boy's and girls is why I can draw boobies. Not for me, for the hundreds of prepubescent (heterosexual) boys/lesbians on deviantART.

DRTJR

Aug 7, 2009
When I was a wee lad I had a serious crush on Zelda, still do.

But the other hotties of Videogames are...

Aversa from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Tali from Mass Effect(Specifically 2)
Merril from Dragon Age 2
Samus from Metroid

Skorm034

Mar 12, 2012
Does Goku count because of the Budokai games...? No? Fine.

I'm probably going to have to go with Garrus Vakarian... Yeah so what if I'm a straight male? I don't care, Garrus is amazing.

Or maybe I'll just go with Harley Quinn from Arkham Asylum... Yeah lets go with that.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
I am really torn between two girls. Those are:
1. Yuna from Final Fantasy X (NOT X-2!)
2. Yukiko from Persona 4

Hmm... It seems that I have a thing for kind, meek, yet strong willed girls whose name starts with Yu...

jamail77

May 21, 2011
Honestly, I can't think of anyone. Very few ladies have interested me in the games I've played outside of eye candy. I like Ellie but she's too young so I couldn't get myself to develop a crush for her if I tried. KOTOR 1 had some interesting female characters but not interesting enough for relationships and crushes and things; don't know about KOTOR 2 since I still have yet to play it though I got it. I never played Mass Effect or Dragon Age or anything like that. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is the only KH I played and while it could have used some work in terms of SOME of the voice acting, script, characters, and such (I have an ambivalent relationship with that game and the quality of that though I'd argue it's mostly solid especially since the other KHs, or what I've seen of them, seem very ummm I've been using these words a lot but all well...cliche and gimmicky to a higher degree than 358/2 Days) I liked it and particularly liked Xion but again like Ellie she is too young.

I suppose I do have a bit of a crush on the human version of GLaDOS but only because I sort of replace all the creepy parts of her physicality so she has a body I could be interested in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFJ5s1bb7UQ
She's funny in a dark way and has a lot of power over the facility which is kind of enticing to be honest but all she wants is...well you know if you've played the game. In all seriousness, I'll have to mull this over and get back to you.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
WoW Killer said:
Miss Kelly Link of Hi-Rez Studios boys and girls:

I had a gif of her falling over a sofa, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Sadface.
If she works for Hi-Rez then I must have seen her IRL before as I work across the street from their office. Can't say she looks familiar though XP

Anthony Corrigan

Jul 28, 2011
DRTJR said:
When I was a wee lad I had a serious crush on Zelda, still do.

But the other hotties of Videogames are...

Aversa from Fire Emblem: Awakening
Tali from Mass Effect(Specifically 2)
Merril from Dragon Age 2
Samus from Metroid
Ah yes Merril, not only cute, she's voiced by Eva Myles from torchwood who is beautiful and has a cute accent :p

dudagato

Jul 14, 2010
Everyone knows that the best is isabelle from Animal Crossing: New leaf.

I am not a furry, but she is just so adorable!

Dammit Nintendo stop trying to make me a furry!

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
LetalisK said:
Rangerboy87 said:
I know what you mean there, saw the split screen demo today and fell in love all over again.
Kinda makes me want to play again too. I just hope they don't fix any of the XP glitches, I pretty much need them to play FF games nowadays.
I dunno about that though. FFX has been the ONLY FF game where I could play through the whole thing without XP grinding. That's why I eventually stopped playing FFXII (and only about 5-10 hours from the end). I just got fed up with 4 hours of gameplay followed with 4 hours of grinding. Several times I would pick back up after grinding and completely forget what I was doing and why.

Thankfully FFX never had that problem.

NecroNinja

Sep 20, 2012
Where to start? I'm not sure why, but I've always had a strange soft-spot for game characters. I tend to like the more realistic and normally proportioned characters though (Tifa excepted).

The Ladies (I think I may have a thing for brunettes):
Chloe Frazer - Uncharted 2
Morrigan - Dragon Age: Origins
Miranda Lawson - Mass Effect 2
Madison Paige - Heavy Rain
Tifa Lockheart - Final Fantasy VII
Rinoa Heartilly - Final Fantasy VIII
Lara Croft - Tomb Raider (especially the new design)
And breaking the trend - Triss Merigold - The Witcher 2

Man-Crushes:
Nathan Drake - Uncharted
Dante - From the original Devil May Cry series - not that pathetic little boy from the reboot.

Hieronymusgoa

Dec 27, 2011
Alistair - Dragon Age
Kaidan - ME (3)
Do I like Bioware?
Yes I do.

If I have to chose a girl, well, Aeris (FF7) and Lucca (Chrono Trigger).
Do I like Squaresoft?
Yes I do.