Whose Line Is It Anyways? RETURNS!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
AWESOME! It look like 2013 should be a funny year! I can't wait to see the show return!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I love Whose line! I am looking forward to Colin Mochrie and Ryan Styles making me laugh again. This is one of my many favourite scenes:

Colin Mochrie is a comedy genius.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Thousand points for the CW.

Saw this when the news was posted and quite glad that it's coming back.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
...woo?
I dunno, never really liked this show. It had the odd moment of "hey that was amusing" but I never got why people went mad over it.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
FFP2 said:
Any reason why Drew Carey isn't there anymore?
Busy with the Price Is Right, probably.

War Penguin said:
AC10 said:
I still find it weird that Colin Mochrie's kid does stuff for That Guy With The Glasses.
Same here. I'm surprised not many people talk about that.
It's been four months since he did anything. I'm not totally convinced he's still a contributor.

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
This announcement pleases me greatly. Whose Line is outstanding. I cannot wait. This might actually end up being one of the first times I actually watch TV in a long time.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Ehh... I'm not that hopeful. Don't get me wrong, I *love* American Whose Line, but I've seen them try to bring it back twice: Drew Carey's Green Screen Show, and this Vegas stage show that I saw only once and can't remember the name of. Neither were very good. And no Drew? For shame, he was awesome, as were the jokes made on his behalf! ("The president of Eat-All-You-Can. And we got a picture of him on our wall!" *cut to Drew* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4ggAbsFZA])

Just make it all the seasons readily available on DVD, air some reruns, and I'd be happy.

HORWARD!

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
This is awesome.

Shit, low content post... uh... ab-fuckin-so-fuckin-lutely fuckin awesome? Yeah, that'll do.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Awesome news, but Wayne Brady never really clicked for me. Always felt like he was trying to be the star, instead of working with the others. And I've never heard of whatshername.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Did anyone else get the feeling that Wayne Brady and Ryan Stiles hated each other? They were always as far apart from each other as the seating arrangement could allow, and almost never worked together on a game?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Woooo! I'll certainly be looking forward to this! It'll be weird watching the show without Drew on it... but ah well...

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
HELL. YES. This made my day a lot better! the only thing is that I dont know who Aisha Tyler is... TO WIKIPEDIA! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha_Tyler]. Apparently she was Charlie Wheeler on Friends.
JimB said:
Did anyone else get the feeling that Wayne Brady and Ryan Stiles hated each other? They were always as far apart from each other as the seating arrangement could allow, and almost never worked together on a game?
I've never thought of that before, but thinking back, it does seem to be right. I don't really remember them interacting that much (and they do seem to be separated a lot). I suppose that this is an excuse to watch the old episodes again.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I love that show so much, especially Colin Mochrie.