Whose voice do you want?

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
Well since I already can pull of a near perfect imitation of Gordon Freeman's voice, I'll go for having the voice of Neil Ross, why? just look at the guy's voice work

Elzevir the Dollmaker in Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Wally in Curse of Monkey Island

And finally, Colonel Volgin in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

I wouldn't mind having David Hayter's or Simon Templeman's voice too.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
So many voices to choose from, but what I wouldn't give to sound like Megatron. Yessss....

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Janet LaValley (Tribe, see video below)

imnotparanoid said:
Anyone that doesnt say Stepehen Fry is either lying or an idiot.
Hey! :'(

DVS BSTrD said:
Keith David's
A voice as smooth as mother's milk, and he can sing pretty good
And he was the voice of both Goliath and Julius. Instant badasery.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Mine. My voice fits me more than someone else's voice would.
If someone had the voices that some people are suggesting, then I would probably never go near them.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Lacsapix said:
Captain Jean-Luc Picard's voic of course!
also known as Patrick Steward in this world.
Xaryn Mar said:
I would like to have the voice of Christopher Lee, Sean Connery or Patrick Steward.
Stewart, not Steward. You're offending our Yorkshire blood Dammit!~~

OT: I think I'd look funny with a Christopher Lee Voice, so I quite like the sound of Joanna Lumley. Or Jen from IT Crowd (Catherine Parkinson I think she's called).

ShaqLevick

Jul 14, 2009
Michael Winslow aka the man of 10 000 sound effects. You know the guy from the police academy movies!!

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Benedict motherfucking Cumberbatch.

He has a voice that sounds like a dog with a deep voice being given a massage by the greatest masseur ever.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
For the sake of being different(because Sean Connery was taken)Ill go with Matt Hill.

He did the voices of Kira Yamato, Ed form ed,edd and ,eddy, and did the voice of Raphael in one of TMNT movies along with countless other works.

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
The guy who's got the voice of Rucks in Bastion.

Seriously, I can't think of anything more sexy. Neither can most of my female friends.

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
My own :p.

I get enough comments on the quality of my voice already, sure i'm not an epic voice actor..but if I was it'd probably be too much to bear.

Maybe I should do some narrative work so that somebody else 20 years in the future can pick me in a thread like this ^^.

jays club

Dec 12, 2011
from the escapist website either bob "moviebob" chipman or ben "yahtze" croshaw

from a game wesker or tidus

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Either James Earl Jones or Kratos voice.
I kind of sound like Kratos when I'm angry or sing though. Halfway there!

My real voice is pretty bad. It's dark, and I also talk really fucking fast. Especially when I'm nervous, which is everytime I'm outside of the house these days. Takes people a while to adjust to it.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
AHAB's !

With my dying breath i want to deliver this phrase as he did :
"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee."

Then i can die happy.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Admin/BkFill/Default_image_group/2011/2/8/1297176597056/Gregory-Peck-as-Captain-A-007.jpg

Saladfork

Jul 3, 2011
I honestly expected James Earl Jones to be in the first response.

Anyway, mine is a toss-up between him, Jeremy Irons and Christopher Walken.
Maaaaaaaaaybe Nicholas Cage.

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
So many good options, and so many of them have been listed here. While it isn't necessarily the one I'd call the most awesome out of all the options, Jeremy Irons uses his voice in a similar manner as I do, so it's the one I can best imagine using.

That said, I have a tendency to pick up voice traits when I'm exposed to a distinctive one for a good while. So I suppose it's time to watch LOTS of stuff with Jeremy Irons!