Whose voice would keep you company on the moon?

GreyKnight3445

Nov 2, 2010
Cortana
and before the trolls emerge its because her voice actor has a realy nice voice and her wise cracks will help keep me sane. for the most part.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Patrick Warburton would get a little annoying I would assume so I'mma go with Ed Norton.

Tyrant T100

Aug 19, 2009
Tony Jay or Morgan Freeman.
For those unfamiliar with Tony Jay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB8-DrA2qh0

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Wapox said:
ReservoirAngel said:
No! JOHN CLEESE!
CRAP and I was hoping for the first one to suggest the BEST BUTLER VOICE EVER!
I wasn't even thinking of him as Jasper when I suggested it. I just love John Cleese's voice in general.

but tbh i'd probably go with a voice that CAN sound warm and friendly, but can also easily sound sinister. hence my main choice of Jeremy Irons. so it can be awesome at first, but then suddenly turn creepier than HAL when the computer goes rogue and decides I'm useless to the project.

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
robotam said:
You have been chosen to spend 3 years on the moon doing whatever they are doing in the movie "Moon."
Your only company for these 3 years will be your robot companion, but you get a choice of anyone's voice for your new friend.

I'd go for Sean Connery. I'd never tire of listening to him.

Morgan Freeman, most relaxin' voice in the world.

Captain Booyah

Apr 19, 2010
Pitifully ninja'd many, many times already, but I would either have Stephen Fry, Morgan Freeman, or Alan Rickman, naturally. I'm also incredibly tempted to say Brian Blessed, for some reason. That would be interesting.

OR, David Bowie, if he sang everything. <3 Bow-Bot? Like, 'ro' and 'bow'? Heh. I tried to make a funny.

Shiv595

Nov 28, 2010
Cheryl Cole. Because everytime I heard that brilliant voice, I'd think of that fiiiiine bod. Y'ALLKNOWWHATI'MTALKING'BOUT!?!?