Why Cartoonnetwork? Why?

psyfai

Mar 17, 2009
When I was in high school, I could always turn on CN at a hotel- It was the only place guaranteed to have a good-enough cartoon show to keep me distracted. But I turned it on again, just to see what you were saying and wishing for the CN from my teenagerhood.

Yeah. I'm scared. This is what children are raised on, and it's a bunch of idiots twatting eachother with sticks. God help our next generation.

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
TsukasaWave19 said:
neoman10 said:
TsukasaWave19 said:
neoman10 said:
GodsOneMistake said:
neoman10 said:
TsukasaWave19 said:
neoman10 said:
TsukasaWave19 said:
I think most of you are nostaligic twat bags that need to move on and accept the fact times are changing, even for cartoons. As an end statement some of the new shows are awesome like Chowder and Flapjack!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! that made me feel horrible for people like you, I'm so so sorry

Edit: If this is bad, you're stupid

http://theorangesplat.com/watchmv.php?file=320QDNG56296d7ab902e26f59ffd406b46f262ae
And you're saying sorry why?

I'm not saying the old shows from the 90s are bad but that doesn't mean you have to cry about the next generation.
I'm sorry for people who actually like that shit, I watched 10 minutes of those last summer, and I still feel ashamed about it

and I'm not crying about the new generation, I'm just saying it would be better if they just put on reruns from old shows, plus the new generation would be more intelligent
Ya I got to agree with NeoMan, kids shows are so incredibly dumbed down it's ridiculous
THANK you
Depends on who's doing the shows. Cartoon Network hasn't really changed because the gross humor of Flapjack reminds me of Cow and Chicken. I personally can't stand some old shows anymore, especially Doug.
Cow and Chicken was VERY different, and Doug was a classic that had morals and shit
I said Flapjack reminds me, didn't say they were similar. Doug was fine when I was in elementary school but now watching it I have to turn it off.
I'm getting to far into this for tonight, but tomorrow! oh tomorrow! (most likely not)

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
it use to be wacky and hilarious now its almost turning into a cartoon drama fest, kinda preppy too. They are throwing this boy girl crap. I wish the characters would stop trying to be more human and just be cartoons like they should be. thanks to channels like Boomerang I can watch all the good cartoons i grew up with like tom and jerry, Johnny bravo, ect

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
I only watch BrainRush and Destroy Build Destroy now.

BrainRush because its funny to see people scream and fail.

And DESTROY build DESTROY for obvious reasons.

But CN is DEFINITELY dead.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Our childhood memories are being replaced with utter shit. This shit is made so they don't have to work as hard anymore, and they're catching a generation of children as they begin to develop tastes. These children will grow up with said shit, knowing not what quality TV is.

It's all a plot to get the same amount of money with less work.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:

Watching those shows supports the horrible changes at CN.

L33tMarvin

Feb 18, 2009
Connosaurus Rex said:
Does anyone one miss Zoids? That was the best show
I remember it watching it during the early 2000s,I guess this was the stuff are parents where talking about when you where young

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
axia777 said:
TheFacelessOne said:

Well, I find them funny/amusing, and I have the right to express my opinion.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:
axia777 said:
TheFacelessOne said:

Oh, I never said you didn't. But it a fact that those shows are the death of CN.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
axia777 said:
TheFacelessOne said:
axia777 said:
TheFacelessOne said:

Oh, I never said you didn't. But it a fact that those shows are the death of CN.
I don't see it like that. I see them more like...occupants of the funeral.

Nov 28, 2007
In my opinion, the last good cartoon to come out was Transformers Animated. That was a good show. Unfortunately, networks caught onto how good it was and cancelled it.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
If CN is going to introduce Reality TV into its network, they could at least change their name.
I mean, the Toons are no longer in control...And it's not rocket fuel anymore, its some generic crap made to look good when deep down, it's just causing more damage. Ah well. CN had a GREAT run. A DAMN great run.

If they could somehow pull back, through, I'd be overjoyed! If only...

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
cartoon network could have bought the rights to invader zim but they didn't because they thought it was about school freaking idiots

Bendon

Apr 1, 2009
I'd have to agree with you all that Tim and Eric Awesome show Great Job! is one of the best shows on television right now.

Season cinco coming soon!

masher

Jul 20, 2009
bleachigo10 said:
cartoon network could have bought the rights to invader zim but they didn't because they thought it was about school freaking idiots
They what?!! BAKA! friggin' retards..! Invader Zim was the best! It's a shame Invader Zim was never finished.

Zim to Dib - "...As...soon as my spi~ine...stops being broken...I'm going to...kill you..!"

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
masher said:
bleachigo10 said:
They what?!! BAKA! friggin' retards..! Invader Zim was the best! It's a shame Invader Zim was never finished.

Zim to Dib - "...As...soon as my spi~ine...stops being broken...I'm going to...kill you..!"
yes exactly and the only reason it was cancelled was because nick's producers didn't like it

blaze96

Apr 9, 2008
bleachigo10 said:
yes exactly and the only reason it was cancelled was because nick's producers didn't like it
Now that is truly stupid. Wonder how that conversation went.
"This show is making us massive amounts of money and is highly rated."
"I slightly dislike it."
"Consider it canceled sir."
Then they smoked $100 bills and decided to turn out ten other shows to keep the money printers working.

Edit: Well that was the first time that happened.

axia777

Oct 10, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:
I don't see it like that. I see them more like...occupants of the funeral.
ROFL. That is a good way to put it I guess.

Bendon said:
I'd have to agree with you all that Tim and Eric Awesome show Great Job! is one of the best shows on television right now.

Season cinco coming soon!
You can't be serious. Those people are ultra douche bags.

bleachigo10 said:
masher said:
bleachigo10 said:

Yah, that and it was written buy the same guy who wrote Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Look at my avatar. See that psycho looking guy? That is Johnny. They realized they let a serious weirdo in the building.

Srkkl

Apr 1, 2009
Did you just call Tim and Eric cool? If you honestly think that I don't get why you don't like more of the stuff on Cartoon Network.

OT: CN died a long time ago along with Disney and Nick, and sadly I fear Adult Swim is on that sinking ship with shows like Super Jail, Tim and Eric, and The Mighty Boosh. It saddens me.