Why Child of Eden Made Me Cry

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I always loved the way Rez used visuals, music and vibration to simulate a form of synesthesia and bring you into this sensory trance. They pulled it off wonderfully well too. I have sound → color synesthesia, and Rez is a weird but awesome trip.

All I know is I want more and I'm sure Child Of Eden will provide.

RThaiRThai

Jan 13, 2010
I saw the E3 demonstration, which I thought was neat, but I hadn't seen the trailer in this article before, and that made me cry too. The part where the guy's removing the black stuff from the jellyfish. I'd have to get a Kinect and 360 before getting this game though, and I don't intend to get either of those.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
I have been looking forward to this game for so long. Rez is one of my favorite games ever, and I've been trying to suppress my impatience ever since I heard about Child of Eden. I'm glad to hear that it's as good as I've been hoping it would be.

Frank Inktomi

Apr 5, 2010
It got to you huh? Yeah, I still get chills from watching that trailer. That is the only game I am interested in buying the Kinect for, heck that might warrant an Xbox purchase to boot.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
It's very colorful indeed but um. I'm not really into rail shooters unless i'm in a arcade soo... I'll just to patapon if I want a game with cool visuals and nice music with an interactive element.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
It's remakes like this that make me want to waste my wallet on a 360 and a Live subscription.

I'm as big a Rez fan as anyone else, and I'm glad to see that Child of Eden will be well worth it. It's also coming out for the PS3 and Move, but playing it on Kinect kinda seems more... organic? Lolwat.

Is Kinect/Move required, though?

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Saw the trailer for this awhile back and have been eagerly awaiting the release ever since. Getting kinect for this game alone is worth it. Can't wait to get it hooked up to my bigass TV with surround sound, turn off the lights, and just get lost.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wow...makes me wanna get Kinect (this and Dance Central...might be getting somewhere Microsoft!)

I mean, I've always wanted to play a game where I'm fighting off viruses with my bare hands heh totally since high school Biology :p

Byrn Stuff

Nov 16, 2009
I played Child of Eden at PAX, and I loved it. It and Dance Central are the only two games that have made me want a Kinect.

Also, I think it'd be wonderful if they released a Kinect Compatible patch for the Rez XBLA game.