Why do people hate Oblivion,Fallout and maybe other Bethesda games

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
They may be buggy, but Bethesda games are some of my favourite around.

Also.

[HEADING=2]Holy shit! 5 days until Skyrim![/HEADING]
So much this. Yay! The joy!

IKSA

Jun 30, 2011
Palademon said:
IKSA said:
I personally like them very much so why the hate?
Well there's your problem. You don't understand how opinions work.
I wanted to know their opinions so I will know why they don't like them.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
I liked fallout because it has guns, and I could actually get into the story. My biggest problem with these games is that you never feel the pressure to save the world or work to win the game. I can't stand wandering out picking up flowers or killing rats in some ladies basement while a dark and horrible evil trying to consume the world. Honestly I never finished Morrowind or Oblivion because I got bored. I can only play so much of a game before it just becomes boring and repetitive and ever combat in these games is exactly the same. The nature of the games is will never truly be able to draw me in because I can't just wander aimlessly and have fun.

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
Maybe because far too many people overhype and love them... ?

People seriously treat them like the second coming of Christ. It's kind of agitating, to be honest.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Because they have opinions, as does everyone.
And they are allowed to have those opinions.
I bid you good day.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
The only thing I HATE about Bethesda games is that they don't work very well.
I'm a ps3 owner so our crappy ports seem to have even more technical issues than the 360 & PC versions.
Fallout 3 is still my favorite game from this gen but there's no way I would get Skyrim at launch. I'll wait a few months for the obligatory Big Patch...the first couple patches never do anything.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
Ive think people just like bitching about them and act so overly dramatic and exaggerating. Reading the comments on previous threads about these games, it seems i must be the only person that has had an unbugged version of both those games. Yes their are issues, but they are easily overlooked and has never made the game "unplayable" or "broken". Maybe im just lucky? Maybe people like to bash whats popular or what other people love? Or maybe its just hatred due to the changing of a one beloved series? I guess its down to the fact people hate change more than Bethesda. We had this with Deus Ex, soon again with Xcom and Syndicate.....all three are remakes of loved series, all three now changed but should be judged in their own rights and not on some exaggerated loved for a title from your past. An lets be honest, the original Deus Ex, X-Com, Sydicate, Fallout and even Morrowind all had their issues, bugs and negative issues. Just we overlook them and remember what we liked.