Why do so many people not have avatars?

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
But that might just be because I always wanted an underwater bedroom like this:

Though that would completely suck if it ever sprung a leak. XD
Yeah, everyone would make terrible jokes about you wetting the bed.

Personally, I'd be worried about voyeur scuba divers/mermaids.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

My boyfriend in High school had a waterbed and once it sprung a leak while we were on it and I decided I NEVER wanted a waterbed after that. HAHA!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I may have made some bad jokes but I dunno if I would call them Terrible :p
Holy shit! I've never squirted that hard before!! It's still going you stallion!

I said poke ME, work on your aim! You fucked the bed!!

Wow, I mean I've heard of being so hard you could hammer a nail into a wall, but you hammered a girlfriend into a waterbed!

I could go on.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Holy shit! I've never squirted that hard before!! It's still going you stallion!

I said poke ME, work on your aim! You fucked the bed!!

Wow, I mean I've heard of being so hard you could hammer a nail into a wall, but you hammered a girlfriend into a waterbed!

I could go on.
I was thinking more of jokes involving the word "prick". With possibly "little" in there as well.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Don't sugarcoat it, just call it peeing, pissing, whatever.
Yes but if I'm referring to sexual version of that, it's commonly referred to as squirting. As opposed to a non-kinky form of bed wetting. And if the incident involved both of them in bed, while it might not be sexual, it certainly lends itself to JOKES of that vein. I mean, a couple in bed together, and the bed breaks....that's kind of a trope for sexual exuberance for a reason. I mean shit, I used to get cheers from the apartment below me back in the day, when me and my wife (the girlfriend) would get...extra enthusiastic. We didn't break the bed, but we did make it creak a lot.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Not sure how the Ishtar Gate from Babylon is German, tho.
Babylon's been aping Germany for millenia.

But that might just be because I always wanted an underwater bedroom like this:

Though that would completely suck if it ever sprung a leak. XD
Imagine how much work would go into keeping those windows clean!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I am currently making a brand new avatar and it may take a while.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I am currently making a brand new avatar and it may take a while.
I remember your old one, the one that bit the screen and stuff.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Because only one avatar is needed to bring balance to the world.

Reactions: SupahEwok

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

Mermaids are probably just as interested in the way we do intercourse, just like we’re interested in how they copulate with a fish tail. Be that bridge between our worlds

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Mermaids are probably just as interested in the way we do intercourse, just like we’re interested in how they copulate with a fish tail. Be that bridge between our worlds

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I remember your old one, the one that bit the screen and stuff.
Sorta, I was trying to emulate this background element from an old 16 bit fighting game level (using a character of mine) that took place on a ghost train that had digitized live action elements that would fade in and out on the side of the locomotive like a human mouth with the tongue swinging out. I lost that GIF but I did a few pictures of the character as well as a whole 3D model with terrible geometry.

EDIT: I remembered I did a better picture:

I am not a very good artist.

Anyways, my browser is freaking out and I cannot embed photos for some odd reason, oh well. I am thinking of using that character again but rather than essentially shining lights through flat cutouts in a 3D program I would have an animated bust of the character flipping out after too much coffee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kae

Kae

Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Sorta, I was trying to emulate this background element from an old 16 bit fighting game level (using a character of mine) that took place on a ghost train that had digitized live action elements that would fade in and out on the side of the locomotive like a human mouth with the tongue swinging out. I lost that GIF but I did a few pictures of the character as well as a whole 3D model with terrible geometry.

EDIT: I remembered I did a better picture:

I am not a very good artist.

Anyways, my browser is freaking out and I cannot embed photos for some odd reason, oh well. I am thinking of using that character again but rather than essentially shining lights through flat cutouts in a 3D program I would have an animated bust of the character flipping out after too much coffee.
You mean this GIF?

BTW all I did was google your username + escapistmagazine, it's still in your old posts.

But hey it's cool, as long as you try, after all the only way to get better at it is by practicing.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
You mean this GIF?

BTW all I did was google your username + escapistmagazine, it's still in your old posts.

But hey it's cool, as long as you try, after all the only way to get better at it is by practicing.

My bad, I was actually talking about the 1280x1280 uncompressed render I did of it in order to be able to scale it down to accommodate different website avatar requirements so that I had to most control to avoid any compression artifacts due to the colour blooming I added in post. I actually decided to go with another character because I already have a finished 3D model of him.

Kae

Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
My bad, I was actually talking about the 1280x1280 uncompressed render I did of it in order to be able to scale it down to accommodate different website avatar requirements so that I had to most control to avoid any compression artifacts due to the colour blooming I added in post. I actually decided to go with another character because I already have a finished 3D model of him.
That's cool, even if you don't think highly of your art I think it's really cool that you've taken the time to learn these skills in order to make your own art, so keep at it I'm sure you'll get better if you keep practising.