Why do you get up in the morning?

blah_ducks

Dec 21, 2009
Actually, I usually go to bed in the morning...

As for why I get up in general, life can be much less boring if I'm not lying awake in bed. :p

Anah'ya

a Taffer
Jun 19, 2010
The whining and whimpering right in front of my face as my dog demands his morning walk.

Especially on Sundays. At 6 in the Morning.

zhoominator

Jan 30, 2010
Because I'm the kinda guy who likes to be busy. Apparently at work my boss says the same thing about me, which I find quite a compliment actually.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
I don't. Or if I do I'm dragged kicking and screaming, er, more like mumbling and stumbling about, but still. And I get up at all because there's the potential though not the promise of something interesting happening.

Nick of Blades

Feb 27, 2010
My parents get mad when I sleep in, so I have to wake up at 9 in the morning when I spent my time night before on here until 2:30...

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Recently? World Cup starts at 10:00 AM for me, so I have to get up to watch that.

Other than that, I'm usually hungry or I feel the need to take a shower. School's over, so it's certainly not that anymore.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Why do I wake up in the morning?

It's pretty simple really. I wake up in the morning because either my alarm goes off (I rarely need to set it thankfully) or I am done sleeping. Having to take a long and satisfying piss might play a part in it as well.

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
If by morning you mean 1pm.
And because I am no longer tired enough to sleep, also food and video games await.

The Eggplant

May 4, 2010
Because all emotional evidence in my life thus far has pointed to the conclusion that the world is out to fuck with my head, and I'll be damned if I don't go down fighting.

eylkkyle

Apr 1, 2010
So I can play my videogames, of course. The 10 unfinished games in my Steam library won't beat themselves!

Also, my room is on the east side of the house, so the sun wakes me up.