Why Homosexuality Should be Banned

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
second, when someone makes the decision to be gay and is open about it, that's when red -1 and blue +1. duh. you learned addition and subtraction in kindergarden.
Sexual preference isn't something someone decides.
so you're saying we don't have a choice?

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
pope_of_larry said:
if marriage was just something that said these two people love each other and that all it meant and there was no benefits for doing it outlawing gay marriage would make more sense. but under u.s law marriage comes with benefits some of witch are listed here. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/marriage-rights-benefits-30190.html
I've known a few people who despise marriage for that very reason. The government provides insensitives to get married and have children -- social construction and programming.

I would like to take you up on your first point though. Banning homosexuals from marrying if it came with no privileges and simply meant "these two people are in love" would make more sense to you? Why would it make sense to prevent two people in love from making that love known?

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
second, when someone makes the decision to be gay and is open about it, that's when red -1 and blue +1. duh. you learned addition and subtraction in kindergarden.
We (human beings) can choose to have sex with whoever we want. But our sexual preference isn't a choice. Are you heterosexual (do you find the opposite sex attractive)? If so, when did you make that choice? If you didn't, you now see my point.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
SarahSyna said:
mega48man said:
first off, ten apple pie and ten pumpkin pie makes 20 pies, there's your fixed number, that also sound delicious. you're right, there is no law, besides math. math is the perfect law because you can't be punished for breaking the laws of math because they can't be broken. 1+2=3 and it can't be changed.

third, US census. they keep track of the population, people's sexual preferences, age ratios, where you live, the computer chip in the back of your brain, etc. there is a fixed number and it's the number of the population that the US census records each year, or whenever they record, i dunno. go google "gay/straight ratio" and you'll find that 1% of people are openly LGBT (now this is the percentage of people who are open about it, not including closet LGBT). this means that 99% of people are straight (omitting closets LGBT for now). now, if in the next 20 years, this percentage changes to 10%, that means 90% of people will be straight. either way, it adds up to 100%. so long as both percentages add up to 100%, it's a perfectly logical ratio.

this isn't meant to be bias or hateful in any way or form, it's math, and math is the most unbias thing there is, besides quakers, quakers are friggin awesome people at heart.
There's nothing saying you can only hand twenty pies. You could have thirty, or sixty three.

Ah, no.
You're not straight until proven gay. You're just plain gay. You were always on the other team, you just didn't realise or advertise as such. Also, the percentage of openly gay folks is around 3%. Not counting closeted people, though really is should since they've not straiught.

I'm pretty sure that a computer chip in your noggin would be a violation of civil rights.

100% is not a fixed number. It can be 2, 20 or 2000000. Either way, you're not proving any point. Actually, what is your point?

Also, maths is not a law.
holy shit, of course 100% isn't a fix number, it's representation. 100% of the class agrees on something, the class could be 30 kids or 200 kids, it's still hundred percent. did you fail algerbra or something? i'm so glad i've graduated from high school with an A in STEM.

i get that someone's gay and that's that, but if they don't say anything about it, it can't be recorded for the surveys.

don't tell me math isn't a law. it's not a law like a government law, it's a law of science. like gravity, can't break the law of gravity, that's a law of science, not a federal law. you can't get caught for breaking the law of gravity because you can't break the law of gravity. and don't say astronauts in space break the law of gravity, they're in a field where the gravitational constant is different than on earth or on the moon.

pope_of_larry

Oct 18, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
pope_of_larry said:
if marriage was just something that said these two people love each other and that all it meant and there was no benefits for doing it outlawing gay marriage would make more sense. but under u.s law marriage comes with benefits some of witch are listed here. http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/marriage-rights-benefits-30190.html
I've known a few people who despise marriage for that very reason. The government provides insensitives to get married and have children -- social construction and programming.

I would like to take you up on your first point though. Banning homosexuals from marrying if it came with no privileges and simply meant "these two people are in love" would make more sense to you? Why would it make sense to prevent two people in love from making that love known?
no put i can see how it can be misunderstood i would still be pro gay marriage but i would i would feel less of a need to go up in arms about it.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
We (human beings) can choose to have sex with whoever we want. But our sexual preference isn't a choice. Are you heterosexual (do you find the opposite sex attractive)? If so, when did you make that choice? If you didn't, you now see my point.
ah, damn, ummmm, not sure how to respond to that, it was a damn good trap, props.

well, the choice to be LBGT would be the choice we're talking about.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
pope_of_larry said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
pope_of_larry said:

no put i can see how it can be misunderstood i would still be pro gay marriage but i would i would feel less of a need to go up in arms about it.
Oh, okay. I see what you mean. You're saying that if it didn't actually give people tax breaks and rewards, then it wouldn't be as important of an issue to fight for.

I respect that opinion and completely understand where you're coming from, but I have to disagree with it in a way. To me, even if there was no legal incentive to get married, I'd still fight for everyone's right to do so. More love for all! :)

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
ah, damn, ummmm, not sure how to respond to that, it was a damn good trap, props.

The choice to be born with the brain you have? I'm not aware of anyone who made that choice.

SarahSyna

Jul 8, 2009
mega48man said:
holy shit, of course 100% isn't a fix number, it's representation. 100% of the class agrees on something, the class could be 30 kids or 200 kids, it's still hundred percent. did you fail algerbra or something? i'm so glad i've graduated from high school with an A in STEM.

i get that someone's gay and that's that, but if they don't say anything about it, it can't be recorded for the surveys.

don't tell me math isn't a law. it's not a law like a government law, it's a law of science. like gravity, can't break the law of gravity, that's a law of science, not a federal law. you can't get caught for breaking the law of gravity because you can't break the law of gravity. and don't say astronauts in space break the law of gravity, they're in a field where the gravitational constant is different than on earth or on the moon.
I 'love' how you actually don't have a point and are now just trying to seem superiour.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:

The choice to be born with the brain you have? I'm not aware of anyone who made that choice.
so now you're saying homosexuality is genetic and not by choice?

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
SarahSyna said:
mega48man said:

I 'love' how you actually don't have a point and are now just trying to seem superiour.
good, lets leave it at that, i wanna watch my escapist videos.

SarahSyna

Jul 8, 2009
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:

...Duh.

mega48man said:
SarahSyna said:
mega48man said:

You're not very good at this whole 'proving your point' thing, are you?

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:

Did you choose to be born your sex? Did you choose your skin or eye colour? The movies or music you like? The people you find pretty? Ugly? Funny or stupid? We don't get to choose how we are made. But we do get to choose how we treat others. Instead of attacking innocent people who aren't harming or interfering with anyone's life, why not choose to leave them be and bring a little more love and a little less prejudice into the world.

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
SarahSyna said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:

...Duh.

mega48man said:
SarahSyna said:
mega48man said:

You're not very good at this whole 'proving your point' thing, are you?
well as to weather or not homosexuality is genetic or by choice is controversal, but as to proving a point, i'm not proving any point, i'm just punching out numbers and percentages without any bias opinions in hopes that you will stop seeing me as this radical gay hating bias nazi machine made in china funded by the FBI and leave me alone so i can go back to watching movie bob and zero punctuation.

SarahSyna

Jul 8, 2009
mega48man said:
well as to weather or not homosexuality is genetic or by choice is controversal, but as to proving a point, i'm not proving any point, i'm just punching out numbers and percentages without any bias opinions in hopes that you will stop seeing me as this radical gay hating bias nazi machine made in china funded by the FBI and leave me alone so i can go back to watching movie bob and zero punctuation.
Whether, not weather.

Your numbers are pretty meaningless. You're just going 'Well, there are FIVE PIES! So there!"

Hating gay folks isn't radical. It's very dull and common.
You lack swastikas.
You're a person, not a machine.
You seem to be an American citizen, not a Chinese one, if the references to the American education system are an indication.
Why would the FBI fund your creation?

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:

Did you choose to be born your sex? Did you choose your skin or eye colour? The movies or music you like? The people you find pretty? Ugly? Funny or stupid? We don't get to choose how we are made. But we do get to choose how we treat others. Instead of attacking innocent people who aren't harming or interfering with anyone's life, why not choose to leave them be and bring a little more love and a little less prejudice into the world.
holy crap, you're missing the point. we're talking about sexuality, not race or movies or music or anything like that. you can change what music you like, i've liked all kinds of music, i used hate rap and techno but now i'm listening to dubstep and i like gorillaz, your music preference isn't related to how you were made. you're made either male/female and one of several ethnicities, your sexuality is decided by either genetics like some scientists are claiming or by how you were raised.

i understand your stance on treating people, thank you for having a heart of gold, it's a noble stance, but i'm not attacking anyone. i used to be picked on all the time as a kid, still hurts even today. i know how badly people should treat one another when they don't.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
SarahSyna said:
To bring down the homosexuals. This must mean... Oh my gosh! Homosexuals are the ultimate warriors and the FBI wants to get rid of them before they realize their potential and take over the world!

*cough*

Sorry about that.

SarahSyna

Jul 8, 2009
Snowy Rainbow said:
SarahSyna said:
To bring down the homosexuals. This must mean... Oh my gosh! Homosexuals are the ultimate warriors and the FBI wants to get rid of them before they realize their potential and take over the world!

*cough*

Sorry about that.
...I like you. Please continue being a nifty individual. =D

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
SarahSyna said:
mega48man said:
Whether, not weather.

Your numbers are pretty meaningless. You're just going 'Well, there are FIVE PIES! So there!"

Hating gay folks isn't radical. It's very dull and common.
You lack swastikas.
You're a person, not a machine.
You seem to be an American citizen, not a Chinese one, if the references to the American education system are an indication.
forget the pies, but we know the government is planning something big, i can feel it in my bones.
and seriously, the pies was just an example that didn't work, just drop it.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
mega48man said:

holy crap, you're missing the point. we're talking about sexuality, not race or movies or music or anything like that. you can change what music you like, i've liked all kinds of music, i used hate rap and techno but now i'm listening to dubstep and i like gorillaz, your music preference isn't related to how you were made. you're made either male/female and one of several ethnicities, your sexuality is decided by either genetics like some scientists are claiming or by how you were raised.

i understand your stance on treating people, thank you for having a heart of gold, it's a noble stance, but i'm not attacking anyone. i used to be picked on all the time as a kid, still hurts even today. i know how badly people should treat one another when they don't.
Sadly, I think it is you who is missing the point here. You seem to be of the opinion that people choose their sexuality when it is one you personally dislike (homosexuality), but others don't choose their sexuality when it is something you like and feel is normal (heterosexuality). It just doesn't work that way.

Hate whoever you like. That's your freedom. But don't try to tell others they choose to be alienated from their friends and family, beaten, assaulted and murdered. If homosexuality was a choice, no one would make it.