Why I'm Loving The Dark Knight III

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Why I'm Loving The Dark Knight III

Frank Miller's Batman hasn't resonated with readers in over a decade. What makes The Dark Knight III so different?

Read Full Article

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
Question before I hop into this because its a Frank Miller book and I'd rather not deal with that shit a second time.

How often does he refer to woman as whores and are there any women that aren't whores in this? Cause that shit got annoying really fast.

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
shintakie10 said:
Question before I hop into this because its a Frank Miller book and I'd rather not deal with that shit a second time.

How often does he refer to woman as whores and are there any women that aren't whores in this? Cause that shit got annoying really fast.
Of the major named characters so far, there's Carrie, Commisioner Yindel, Wonder Woman, and Lara. None are called a whore or anything related that I can recall.

Although Carrie does get the pummelled to holy hell at once point (but dishes out her fair share at the same time).

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Ooooh! I loved the first 2... I can't wait to read this!

I love the progression of the youths speak as well... from slang, to text speak, to actual text messages with smileys! :p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Did Frank Miller go through some kind of severe head injury between Dark Knight's 1 & 2? Because that's my fan theory until I hear the real story.