Why [Insert Game Here] get a lot of hate

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Gonna try and do this without mentioning COD... aw crap.

Moooooving on, Uncharted 3 without a doubt. Gameplay was great but something hit me really hard when I beat the entire giant ship section of the game... there was no exposition to be found, it was literally there just to be a long ship level. Talbot and Marlowe were missed opportunities to be amazing villians, a deep connection to Drake's past was dropped completely, and it just kind of ended. Funny cause I got the game for only 30$ on black friday a few days after its release, it was a sign i'm telling you...

Other M. Seriously THAT is the Samus that killed Meta Ridley? THAT is the Samus that destroyed not only her inner demon but a race of dark other worldly beings saving an entire civilization?! THAT is the Samus that destroyed her demon again knowing it cost the life of 3 of her friends and eradicated the source of all Phazon?!?!?! Also why did they hire the Boob jiggle physics developers? I'm really interested to see how that board meeting went.

Resident Evil 5, funny thing is ever since that game and the vanilla MVC3, upcoming Capcom games (RE6 and DmC) have me losing interest to the point where its on the other side of the earth.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
VeryOddGamer said:
KOTOR 2 got a lot of hate because it was horribly unfinished.

Yeah, if you've been following my posts (and if you have, you should probably seek medical help), you've probably already deduced that KOTOR 2 is one of my favourite games ever.
Funny, I came into this thread to mention KotOR2 and not only did you mention it, you said it exactly as I was planning to, mentioning it's my favourite game as well.

I'm scared.

Theo Rob

Jun 30, 2010
s69-5 said:
We're talking .hack levels of money grab'itis.
this is probably the first ive seen something that's anti .hack
care to go a little in depth about why you feel that way?
(i've got a mild interest in .hack so im wondering what people think.)