Why should *you* be famous?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Yeah, so, a comment I posted on another thread got me thinking. If it was publicised at the time, I'd've been swamped by the popular media for about a month before everyone decided Arran Fernandez was so much more talented, but that's another story.

So, why do you think you should be famous and the darling of the gutter press?

Spoonius

Jul 18, 2009
I should be famous for scoring with every entrant in the Miss Universe pageant. Twice.

LordDPS

Jun 4, 2010
Talented author at age 15 yay. I'm also sad enough to write Fan Fiction, that's worth exploitation by reality shows right? RIGHT?......http://www.fanfiction.net/~eviloplyjoberns

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Because my creatice idea are awesome that why! All I need is either someone to draw it out for me or learn how to draw really fast!

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
I'm a pretty descent character designer/artist.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Because I'm just some person, and that seems to be enough these days. Look at Jersey Shore, Paris Hilton, and other crap like that. Not a damn thing about them should make them famous, but they are anyway.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I'm incredibly witty, intelligent and I have a voice everybody praises. I'm weird though. I love public speaking and I can charm strangers. But that face... *winces in the mirror* shhh... maybe radio.

Why should I be famous? Because there's not enough sensible people in the public spotlight.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
I shouldn't.

Not because I don't think I'm awesome but because I believe fame to be an empty pursuit.

What do I care if I am known? I don't need witnesses for my accomplishments nor do I need a rabid fanbase absorbed in an 'idea' of me. Smacks of pure egotism to me.

Arctarus'sCookie

May 9, 2011
Because no talent is needed to become famous anymore. And that is right up my alley. But if I need a legitimate reason, probably because people say I'm hilarious. Maybe I'd have a talk show or something.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
GigaHz said:
What do I care if I am known? I don't need witnesses for my accomplishments nor do I need a rabid fanbase absorbed in an 'idea' of me. Smacks of pure egotism to me.
Yeah it probably is egotism. But if you could get your fanbase to say, vote on a particular issue in relevant numbers, you might effect something worthwhile with it.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
emeraldrafael said:
I saved a girl from a rape, and she named her first boy after me.

so Ig uess I kinda am.
Hey, applause man. Putting that family military training to work righting injustice. Bravo.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Because I am creative, intelligent and funny.
also everyone loves my avatar.

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
I am the most average man in the world. When people do studies on people, I'm the benchmark.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Ghengis John said:
emeraldrafael said:
I saved a girl from a rape, and she named her first boy after me.

so Ig uess I kinda am.
Hey, applause man. Putting that family military training to work righting injustice. Bravo.
Well, I try to. Cant just leave someone in a position like that to be taken advantage of if you can help.