why were you put on probation/suspended or warned

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
I was going to go through and quote everyone who complained about the draconian rules of the mods and tell them that its a joke, but theres 13 pages. Thats a lot. So I'll just say it here, at the end, where no one will see it. Its a joke.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
FaceFaceFace said:
I was going to go through and quote everyone who complained about the draconian rules of the mods and tell them that its a joke, but theres 13 pages. Thats a lot. So I'll just say it here, at the end, where no one will see it. Its a joke.

You actually were the last one to figure that out. Congrats, you accomplished nothing.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wouldn't it be awesome to be the one person here not to get suspended?
But it's not like the mods actually read this or have a sense of humor.

FaceFaceFace

Nov 18, 2009
Plurralbles said:
FaceFaceFace said:

You actually were the last one to figure that out. Congrats, you accomplished nothing.
I literally said that it would accomplish nothing. Also, there are some "internet is serious business" people just one page back on 12, so I don't think I am dead last. I really just wanted to be fake suspended, though.

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
I was put on probation for posting, with spoiler tags hiding what I posted (so it can't be said that I forced my opinion on you), that women were pests and that the only thing that would be affected if they were eliminated were that malls would go out of business. The thread was asking what pest you would exterminate if there were NO ecological repercussions. I thought it was a valid answer and the mod called me a troll.

Again, I had SPOILER TAGS ON, so you need to make a choice to click on it in order to even read my post. Viva la opinions and free speech.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
This party looks fun!

In one of my posts I swore three times as opposed to someone who posted after me and swore four times and didn't even get noticed.

TeeBs said:
Haha I'm on probation, I am invincible.
You crafty bugger, you.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Ha, love little surprises like this.

And look at that the red guards I haven't seen in quite sometime both made appearances at the same time.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I was put on probation twice for a low content post.

P.S: My avatar will devour your souls.

And because no one has been spared so far I will be suspended in 3...2...1...

Taxman1

Sep 14, 2009
Ahh 200 meaningful posts so far wit--
Wait, what are you planning to with that?
No. NO! YOU CANT DO THIS
THIS ISN'T FAIR
GET AWAY FROM M--

WITNESS

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Heart of Darkness said:
Wow. This is still going on? Wait, shit, now I'm vulnerable!

Classiest way to get suspended? I think so.

And it was for posting a Billy Mays picture, with the caption "I'LL SELL YOU MY OWN MOTHER, BUT CALL NOW AND I'LL THROW IN MY SISTER TOO".

By the way, this thread looks entirely safe to post in. Or maybe I should listen to the Admiral about this.