why were you put on probation/suspended or warned

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
I was put on probation for not really contributing to the thread, only quoting a post and commenting it with "This.". I did so because the quote was full of win.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Might as well get in on this. I've had one warning for low content post, but no probations or supensions.

*Looks at the other posts*

Oh Shit on a shingle!

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Guys! Kross is hanging around without a suspension!

Report him now! REPOOOOORRRRRTTTTT!

chuckman1

Cool
Jan 15, 2009
I actually haven't been in any sort of trouble on here but I have had threads locked and a certain drug thread completely wiped off the site.

I wonder if this revokes my neo badge, hopefully not.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Ha, funny. I'm actually asking for another suspension at the moment. I need to get my head in the game and out of the Escapist and the best way to do that is get myself out of the forums for awhile.

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
Kross said:
FaceFaceFace said:
So I'll just say it here, at the end, where no one will see it. Its a joke.
The fact that this thread is so difficult to read gives me high hopes for its staying power as a good joke.

Well, at least until someone stumbles across my patch in the thread display class and removes my changes. :D
it is a funny joke

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
holy science! that are ALLOT! of suspensions!
although it might have to do with the thread title but still those are allot of suspensions!

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I got warned for saying "this" in responding to a quote. Looking back, it does make sense, as simply saying "this" doesn't add much discussion value.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
scorptatious said:
I got warned for saying "this" in responding to a quote. Looking back, it does make sense, as simply saying "this" doesn't add much discussion value.
I got warned for going off topic in the advice forum... But it was my thread to begin with >.>

Figrut

Oct 29, 2008
The closest I ever got was when somebody decided to respond inappropriately to something I asked as far as needing a video game's title I could not remeber. One of the responses was a (wrong) link to something unsavory. I did not propperly dis-a-pline the person who did it (not sure how I would be expected to) and they continued to post inappropritely and I was somehow half responsible for their actions (I guess it was because I was the original poster, though I in no way endorsed what they were doing). I do not use that account anymore on account of getting the mods to stop glaring at me.

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
The only time I have ever had moderator wrath was when I posted a Picard face palm in response to a rather dumb comment someone who did not read the whole topic said and replying to this thread.

MuldyMcMould

Sep 22, 2009
Ha ha! With every Escapist user suspended, the lurkers will rise once more and shape the fori as we see fit. Nothing will stand in our way! Nothing at a-