why were you put on probation/suspended or warned

SoulSalmon

Sep 27, 2010
Almost didn't post because of all the suspension messages xD

I called someone Butthurt in an argment, put on probation.
Quite frankly I STILL think it was bull that it happened considering there were people saying far worse things in that topic that got off scott free... but meh.

turbosloth

May 7, 2008
I've never been banned/put on probation/whatever from the site, but I'll answer OT for what i first thought the thread was about before i read, which was highschool:

I got suspended from high school for turning up to my year 12 (final year of highschool, sub in your local version) photo day with the most dodgy, dodgy mohawk ever that two guys in the boardinghouse paid me 30 bucks to be allowed to give me.

I don't have photo's handy, but to give some idea, I had hair about 1.5 inches long that they just shaved except for a strip about 2-3 inches wide (and markedly off centre) down the middle of my head. It looked truly awful.

Posh private school, too. The type with expensive tuition to pay for the replacement costs of all the silver spoons up their asses. It was classic.

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
I once received a warning, that's all. I don't think I'm at liberty to describe in detail why I received one, so let's just say that pedophilia related topics are a mine field.

Suspend me for this post? Ha, not even candlejack would b

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Hey, c'mon guys, don't leave me out!

OT: one of my first posts was low content. The thread asked a question and I said "no".

I REGRET NOTHING!

Also, what the hell is this captcha?

SnowyGamester

Tech Head
Oct 18, 2009

I wonder how long suspensions last...I guess I'll soon find out!

OT: Warned for low post content...totally worth it, though unfortunately it seems the thread has since 404'd.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Taluien said:
Just a question: is this thread Schmuck Bait? (go look it upon TVTropes.org)
NO! you never go to TV Tropes! Many a man has journeyed to the land of Tropography and never returned!

But the suspensions purely cosmetic, until Kross decides to kick it up a notch. I wouldn't put it passed him.

[sub]Kross is crazy.[/sub]

warprincenataku

Jan 28, 2010
I find this post a disgusting abuse of power and moderation. Have you ever thought people are posting so as to find out what to not do in the future? This is a very good post and warrants a little more respect than it has gotten. I have been a forum moderators for years on various websites spanning multiple topics and have never seen the gross abuse of power that I've seen here.

Personally I've been warned for posting a one word reply. So kids, in the future don't post one word replies to forum topics.

SnowyGamester

Tech Head
Oct 18, 2009
Sun Flash said:
Taluien said:
NO! you never go to TV Tropes! Many a man has journeyed to the land of Tropography and never returned!
Alas, too late you have warned me. I barely made it out alive this time. Once again I vow to never return, though if the past is any indication, that will unlikely be the case.

A warning to anyone who has already ventured into the abyss...be certain the avoid the chasm that is the Zero Punctuation page. It is...exceedingly treacherous, and falls dangerously close to the entryway opened by the Sun Flash.

Taluien

Apr 15, 2009
Sun Flash said:
Taluien said:

But the suspensions purely cosmetic, until Kross decides to kick it up a notch. I wouldn't put it passed him.

[sub]Kross is crazy.[/sub]
How would you call Schmuck Baiting with the questions if something is Schmuck Bait? ^^

RYjet911

May 11, 2008
I NEED THE SUSPENSE!!!

My life is so boring otherwise...

Wait... NO! SUSPENSE! NOT SUSPENDED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
Hey what's going in this thread?

Wait...... No!

[edit] And it's not even April Fool's yet. I'd hate to see what happens then.