why were you put on probation/suspended or warned

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Isaac The Grape said:
The commemorative group has been created.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/I-was-a-victim-of-Kross
What exactly is Kross? One of the moderators?

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Ice Car said:
Isaac The Grape said:
The commemorative group has been created.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/I-was-a-victim-of-Kross
What exactly is Kross? One of the moderators?
Kross is the server administrator.

Thingo

Aug 14, 2008
Never. Haven't even gotten a warning.

I would also like to point out that the mods are magnificent god like beings, more beautiful than angels and packing more heat in the pants than an entire tank battalion. That is all. All hail the mods, our overlords and conquerors.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Tharwen said:
I got a probation for a pointless thread and it's kept the Neo from me for my whole time on this forum!

Onyx Oblivion said:
This cheered me up!

I've been probation'd a few times for low-content.

I was suspended once for...something.

Can one of the mods check my moderation history and find out? If there is such a thing.
Won't the suspension notice still be in your inbox? My probation still is...
I clear my inbox on a regular basis. Well, I used to, at least.

Kross

World Breaker
Sep 27, 2004
lacktheknack said:
Kross said:
*cackles maniacally*
By the way, Kross, how many people have sent in panicked "WHY WAS I SUSPENDED?!?!?!?1" messages at this point?
There have been a few indignant messages, but I haven't looked at the email support queue. Haha... suckers.

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
I've never been suspended until five seconds in the future when I hit the 'post' button. I know the future!

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
jackknife402 said:
Serious question posed here. Why doesn't a mod just lock this thread instead of suspending every post?

Also I understand why I was put on probation. However what I said was in jest about ex-girlfriend's going crazy and wrecking vehicles or destroying property as shown on Youtube all the time. If I could've opened up a ticket and talked with the mod whom reviewed my post, I"m sure we could have come to an agreement.

Let's see if I get suspended now for asking a serious question and admitting to my own mistake.
Likely not, but I wouldn't trust any MOD here to close this thread, or even fathom the idea at this point. Too many people are already convinced this is a 'joke', when in fact it's nothing of the sort. I've already PMed Kross about this very topic, but... *points to quote below*

Kross said:
There have been a few indignant messages, but I haven't looked at the email support queue. Haha... suckers.
Doesn't get any more clear than that I would say.

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
Come on, the joke has gone on long enough now. Allow me to be the first poster who doesn't get suspended, so that civilised discussion can resume. Thank you.

Kahalis

Nov 10, 2009
I've actually never been suspended, or warned. Or even acknowledged. I'm not sure anyone even knows I exist on here, considering I've had only a handful of posts ever. Of course, I usually dont have the time to make posts to begin with.

I just noticed almost everyone is suspended in this thread, is it really a joke, or is there some actual reason they got suspended?

EDIT: Umm, did I get suspended for posting in here, or was it something I said?

I guess I'll just stop coming to the escapist

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Kahalis said:
I guess I'll just stop coming to the escapist
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too