Wierdist Kink

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Malifact said:

'nuff said. Oh, and that pictures proportion is correct; night elves are, on average, 7'ft tall or more.
And the award for "most ineffective armor" goes to..

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
antipunt said:
Malifact said:

'nuff said. Oh, and that pictures proportion is correct; night elves are, on average, 7'ft tall or more.
And the award for "most ineffective armor" goes to..
...Her? Do you not know how armor works?

also blood elves > night elves

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
While I don't care for JRPGs at all, I REALLY love flashy-dressed guys westerners say "look like pretty women." I've seen enough pureblood Japanese men to know that in Japan, the girlier you look, the more chicks you get. That policy & the kabuki fashion lead me to believe that people like Prince, David Bowie, Boy George, Micheal Jackson, & Milli Vamilli in the 80s really were "turning Japanese," I really think so.

Red Magic

May 28, 2010
Hmm...Probably the Voerman "Sisters" from VTMB,no...Definitely the Voerman twins,Jeanette is the Vampiric slut,and Therese is if you like women in suits with glasses.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Umm if I posted what characters I found hot, I'd get killed >_< I'll leave it to your imagination

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I'm pretty sure I was in love with Farah, from Prince of Persia the Sands of Time. And for some reason liked really Lucy West and Sarah Lyons on Fallout 3.
(which is strange, becasue I usually don't go for blonde chicks)

Also: Jo-Beth Casey.
And Garrus...
[sub]isn't everybody gay for Garrus?[/sub]

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Fr said:
anc[is]

I assume you're aware that armor is intended for combat; not lingerie.

The Bum

Mar 14, 2010
CoverYourHead said:
Tali from Mass Effect! Hell yeah!

[sub]And Krystal from Star Fox. Don't look at me like that.[/sub]
I read that!!! And hell yeah i'll look at you funny! [sub]now i feel dirty[/sub]

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
antipunt said:
Fr said:
anc[is]

I am indeed aware. It looks like pretty significant coverage to me.

WalrusMan

Apr 28, 2009
versoth said:
RebelRising said:
But it's mostly their voices. Goddamn, they have the best voices I've ever heard.
Urdnot Wrex.
Does not beat Garrus' awesome voice.

As for the topic, one is the above, and to a lesser degree, the elites from Halo.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Fr said:
anc[is]
antipunt said:
Fr said:
anc[is]

I am indeed aware. It looks like pretty significant coverage to me.
No, I wouldn't say you are. For one, you have a warped definition of the term 'significant'.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Sadly most male characters are so badly portrayed in games i cant really find any of them even remotely attractive. They all tend to fall into same categories, ie. girlyboi in japaneese games, overly bulky machos in action games, or just smug jerks as a supposed flavor. They all seem fake in whatever they plan to achive.

As for females tho, those seem to be given much more care and polish but too often they are not detailed enough as a secondary characters or just plainly overdone in case of games where main protagonist is a buxom lady in bikini armor.
Come ot think Lelliana from DA:O was the most ineresting while not physicially alien. From the other species id have to set on Aria from ME2, even tho she was just a secondary NPC.

Curse the fact games are being moslty made for guys.

Anghellika

May 24, 2010
Ok since im a girl and i swing both ways.
I find the following people Do-Able: Kratos,chris redfield,jill valentine,garrus,Dom from GoW,that Bayonette chick, Dante and whatever his brothers name was(devil may cry.. and i think thats about it.