Will Ice-T Be in Gears 3?

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Cookiegerard said:
I've never even heard of him up to this point......
Same here...but, from the attitude I am hearing I can only imagine his character will be totally unlikeable

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
It's funny listening to people ***** about him being full of himself with that comment. I take that to mean nobody in this thread is familiar with the Jace Hall show.

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Oh goody.

Another Black man with the voice of a Black man.

Keeping the minorities happy and the masculinity flowing.

Martian Luther King would be proud.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
God yes, let it happen. Ice-T is so friggin' awesome. If even a little bit of Tutuola Fin seeps into his character, I'm buyin' the game on the spot.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I didn't think he'd be great in "Law & Order". But he was. Hopefully, he'll prove me wrong again.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
samsonguy920 said:
Any hope for Gears 3 having a deep, rich story goes out the window without his help.
I'm sorry... Rich story line because of a rapper with lyrics like... like... wait a second... These aren't THAT bad... Still not convinced his voiceacting role would give depth to the storyline though.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
Ice-T is quite good as far as rappers who like to dabble in acting go. And he would definitely bring some additional "gangsta" appeal to the bro-fest that is GoW. Soulja Boy must be jealous.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
You know, i'm rather happy at this. Rappers in games are /hilarious/. Did anyone play 50 cent blood on the sand? So bad its funny.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
It'd make old ladies who are fans of the cop show he's on buy more games, that's for sure

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
The DSM said:
For once im hoping the game has another Carmine, just as long as its him.

Who wants to bet that if he is in it you will find some of his music in the game somewhere as more self-promotion?
I just wish carmine didn't die.. (they) are the coolest of the characters.

Dioxide20

Aug 11, 2009
HAHAHA I GET IT ICE-T!! AS IN ICE-TEA!!!!

Really wish that people made fun him for his stupid name choice.

But why does he think he will bring more sales to the game? The Gears of War franchise is already awesome.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Maybe now GoW3 will be a bit more original.

[sub]I know GoW never copied anyone, but if you do something new and then everyone does it, you have to come up with some more new stuff or you'll just be like everyone else.[/sub]

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Dioxide20 said:
HAHAHA I GET IT ICE-T!! AS IN ICE-TEA!!!!

Really wish that people made fun him for his stupid name choice.

But why does he think he will bring more sales to the game? The Gears of War franchise is already awesome.
But now, it has extra [HEADING=1]WRAPPING![/HEADING]