Will Swanky Goggles Get You to Play Fallen Earth?

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
What was the quote from the jerk who made Mobsters, Mafia war ect?

I spend 15 minutes a day making a imaginary item, throw it up online and in four hours make two thousand dollars.

Yeah...if you got the extra money, any mmo now can be powered in your favor.

brodie21

Apr 6, 2009
yipee, wierd looking goggles. give me a bazooka that shoots zombie kittens and some hilarious animations of my enemies fighting off teh zombie kittehs!

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
It would seem that ze goggles actually do something, but no, I still have no interesting in playing Fallen Earth.

As a matter of fact, I can't imagine why this would bring in a whole lot of cash. The two MT items for sale aren't going to bring in any new players, as the benefits are both useless and nonsensical to non-players, and each player can only purchase one per account. I get why they implemented the items, but I think they could have done it better.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Hell yeah!!!!! THOSE THINGS ARE SICK. Fallenearthdotcom mofo, type in my credit car...

Wait, digital goggles?

Nah.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Will the goggles entice me to play this game?
Short answer, no
Long answer, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (repeat)

Sorry couldnt resist that, I've also heard mixed things about this game, one of my mates said it was bad, so I guess I'll pass on this opportunity too.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Actually it's not a bad idea considering how easily people are swayed by some shiny pixels.

KrazyKain

Jun 2, 2010
I'm dissapointed in Icarus.. I love Fallen Earth, but I am completely against any mmo that chooses both micro transactions AND subscriptions.. it's one or the other, you can NOT have both.