Will uninstalling mass effect andromeda delete my save file?

verdugo136

Sep 9, 2009
When I go to uninstalling it I'm told all files in the game installation directory will be removed. I assume the save file is located somewhere else but i just wanted to ask other people to be sure.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Not sure if Bioware is still using the same system- but all the games of theirs I own have the saves put in a file in the Documents section of my computer, split away from the x86 where the game would be installed to- so, unless they've really went backwards in the past 2 years, you're probably fine to uninstall. I have save files from games of theirs I've uninstalled.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
MASTACHIEFPWN said:
Not sure if Bioware is still using the same system- but all the games of theirs I own have the saves put in a file in the Documents section of my computer, split away from the x86 where the game would be installed to- so, unless they've really went backwards in the past 2 years, you're probably fine to uninstall. I have save files from games of theirs I've uninstalled.
Can confirm that ME:A still saves to a folder in Documents, so it'll be 100% fine to uninstall.