Win a Cataclysm Beta Key Through WarCry!

Blackjack 222

Dec 2, 2009
C'mon, C'mon, Big money, Big money, no whammies, no whammies, STOP! Crap no key for me.

For the Horde! Death to Gnomes, Night elves get back in the kitchen, Dwarves just stay out of our way, Humans stop being pricks, Dranei if you accept the goblins will help you find a new planet, Worgen fetch us our slippers and the morning paper NOW!

Meh, if i don't get the key i might work on my actual characters.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Question - if I won, would I be able to give the key away to someone else? I don't play WoW myself, but my sister or brother-in-law would love to get their hands on a beta key.

Soods

Jan 6, 2010
I really hope I'm one of the lucky ones, Cataclysm seems very interesting.

obisean

May the Force Be With Me
Feb 3, 2009
Oh, Funk, I thought you were a good person til I saw that you were Alliance.

The Undoer

Sep 13, 2009
Wish me luuuuuck! And, I weep, gnomes, Alliance? Puny Alliance gnomes will be destroyed! FOR THE HORDE!

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
rekabdarb said:
will the winners be annouced on both the escapist and warcry? or only warcry, cause it said the website
you will get an email if you win.

i hope that i can start my little goblin hunter earlier than expected

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Fetzenfisch said:
rekabdarb said:
will the winners be annouced on both the escapist and warcry? or only warcry, cause it said the website
you will get an email if you win.

i hope that i can start my little goblin hunter earlier than expected
i don't exactly check my email often, hence the question

Enerrgy

Aug 19, 2010
I really hope I get in.
Ever since the announce of cataclysm on Blizzcon 2009 my first thought was how I was gonna get into the BETA. I would love this so freaking much.
I've failed every attempt at getting in and this is probably my last chance. :(

Infinatex

BLAM!Headshot?!
May 19, 2009
Done and done. Now on to winning! After re-reading the Chronicles of Cataclysm articles I want this even more!!! Need... this.. key...now..!

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
Ahh who cares if it's about a Million to One chance of winning, it was easy and fun. I'll never win anyway...but there's still a chance....just a little chance...like, i may actually win it...how awesome would that be!?!?!? DAMN YOU FOR TOYING WITH MY DREAMS!!

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Notthatbright said:
Ah the old "Beta key contest", not worth the effort, not worth the hassle, and always, always drama filled.

They might as well just sell them at Blizzcon. Less people pissed off that way.
You know that Lost in Forks contest for a new Volvo I entered that because my mom wanted me to try and win her a car. I completed it and made it to the sudden death round so to say and in order to know who won you had to become a fan on facebook. SO many people were trying to say how much of a conspiracy it was and that no one actually won the car it was quite funny.

Broderick

May 25, 2010
All questions answered correctly and now the waiting begins! Eh...odds are never that good in these kind of contests..but I shall hope! As for my allience... LOK'TAR OGAR!! FOR THE HORDE!!

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
ugh - I want to test some, and see how my favorite characters will be....but I need to save all the content so it's fresh and new!

Bloodraven666

Aug 20, 2010
Good luck guys. If you get into the Beta I may have to track you down and kill you. :) (You'll probably kill me.)