Win A Copy of Three Tabletop Miniatures Games

JonB

Don't Take Crap from Life
Sep 16, 2012
Win A Copy of Three Tabletop Miniatures Games

We've giving away hours of tabletop gaming goodness.

We're giving away copies of Star Trek: Expeditions and Dungeons & Dragons: Dungeon Command Sting of Lolth and Tyranny of Goblins. These two games, both of which center around miniatures, offer fascinatingly different takes on what you can do with minis gaming.

Star Trek: Expeditions is a cooperative game by legendary game designer Reiner Knizia, where the crew of the enterprise must work together to woo the inhabitants of an alien planet into joining the federation. Plus, it's all the flash and character development of the new JJ Abrams' Star Trek movies, but with none of the blinding flashes of lens flare!

On the other end of the gaming spectrum, Dungeon Command is a fast-playing miniatures skirmish from Wizards of the Coast based on the world of Dungeons & Dragons. Each player builds an army and takes on the other in a fight to the death, but as the game is played they use randomly drawn cards to shift the tide of battle - or secure your own victory. If you win, you'll get copies of two Dungeon Command armies, one a force of dangerous Drow, the other a swarm of Goblins and their troll allies. As a premade skirmish game, each box contains a full army of preassembled, prepainted miniatures.

You can enter to win by heading over to our contest entry page on Lockerdome.com. [http://lockerdome.com/theescapist/6277804715160385/6339397230538266] The contest is open to U.S. residents only.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
So I can't enter the competition unless I link my Facebook Account? Not gonna happen, I need board games less than I need to not link my Facebook to every site that asks for it

Zac Jovanovic

Jan 5, 2012
It's just for US, like these things often are.
I just wish people would be fair and state this flat out rather than whore attention by keeping that unimportant little fact out of view.

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Zac Jovanovic said:
I just wish people would be fair and state this flat out rather than whore attention by keeping that unimportant little fact out of view.
I'm sorry, Zac. There's legal issues with having international contests, but we should have made that clear in the post. Doing so now.

Greg

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Zac Jovanovic said:
Well, since basically every give-away on the Escapist is for US residents only, it really doesn't surprise me anymore. But yeah, not stating this outright is a dick move. But then again, they did the exact same thing with the Xbox One give-away in December, so that shouldn't surprise me either.

BramblinTheGnome

Jul 10, 2009
What the hell? I signed into my lockerdome account (only have one set up because I know the guy who owns the website... didn't realize it has expanded from just sports since the last time I signed in) and I hit enter to join the contest and... it brings me to twitter. I don't have a twitter account and I am sure as hell not getting one for this. Seems I can probably also share this on facebook, but I hate using the like system on facebook, and there is no way I am spamming my friends and family with some stupid contest so guess this isn't happening.