Win Every EA Game In 2009

Woe Is You

Jul 5, 2008
I was hoping for them to give me every game they've ever made.

My copy of Archon was never legal, y'see... Well, those days not many C64 games were legal.

Dragonrabbit

Nov 15, 2008
Well on the bright side for whoever wins, you might not get any good games, but you'll get aplenty of Gamestop credit.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I might actually give in and sign up for twitter for this. And I swore I would never bother with it. Why am I a sucker for lasting digital immortality and anything that's free?

Apr 8, 2008
Every game EA makes for EVERY SYSTEM might be worth the spam I presume Twitter generates.But I don't think I'm in on this seeing as I'll probably lose (statistically speaking) and still get the hassle.If I was already signed up, I'd do it...and after the contest if Homeboy wouldn't be my Wingman at least one night...I'd kick him off my list.

It would be interesting to see how many people drop the dude after this contest.Not that he's uncool or anything,I don't know the guy.I've laughed at The Red Foreman Show,though.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
Eh, I'll try for it anyway. I could use the money gained from selling those games, the Sims games hold their value quite well.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
oh EA just wants its Biggest Publisher tag back, can you blame them for whoring themselves out to Kelso?

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
I love how in that video he's reading everything he's saying from a script. Christ, he's dumb.
Indigo_Dingo said:
Apparently 4Chan are weighing into this as well, trying to get a Twitter they set up up to 1 million followers. The twitter in question? For none other than Josef Fritzel, the man who imprisoned and raped his daughter for 24 years.
I hate 4chan. That's just... wrong. In so many ways.

Aries_Split

May 12, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
Oh god, we've awakened the beast...

Apparently 4Chan are weighing into this as well, trying to get a Twitter they set up up to 1 million followers. The twitter in question? For none other than Josef Fritzel, the man who imprisoned and raped his daughter for 24 years.

This has taken a decidedly ugly turn.
You follow the chans?

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
damn - its all over - EA aren't actually that bad people and Ashton Kutcher is cool

I shouldn't of gone to sleep - missed my chance =(

Shia-Neko-Chan

Apr 23, 2008
heh. I don't quite see how this is supposedly pathetic. It's just another contest.

Let's not try to find the bad in everything a given celebrity does, okay?