With Lego Batman 2 and Lego LOTR coming out, what would you like to see lego-fied?

CrazT

Sep 19, 2009
Tron LEGO-cy....

I'd like to see more LEGO sets based on games, like Mario and Half-Life, and anime, like Neon Genesis Evangelion...now I have an image of Gordon Freeman fighting an angel while riding Yoshi :D

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
Lego Deadpool.

Have the guys who made Arkham City work on it and take the dismemberment from NeverDead.

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
I would like to see Call of Duty be done LEGO style, where headshots pop their heads off and u build yourself killstreaks from the parts left behind. It's child-friendly dismemberment.

SuperSamio64

Nov 4, 2010
Well, as soon as I saw Prometheus I started to imagine (for some reason) how all the scenes would be done in a Lego game, so I'm going to go with the Alien franchise.

ranasan

Jun 17, 2009
I'd like to see a Lego Homestuck, Lego Problem Sleuth, or Lego Metal Gear Solid.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
If they get the copyrighting done, Lego Mass Effect!!!
All the drama and sadness performed by plastic!
"Its like a puppetshow version of The Ring"-ZP

lukey94

Sep 2, 2008
Lego Command and Conquer, and because it's lego they'd go for the best C&C in terms of uniqueness ... Lego C&C: Red Alert 3. Little Lego bears charging into battle against Commandos!

Also Lego Fallout would be pretty cool, they could have it so that there is a set of missions in California, DC and Mojave

Aug 19, 2010
LEGO Firefly
LEGO Star Trek
LEGO Mass Effect
LEGO Dragon age
LEGO Assassin's Creed ( now that would be flippin awesome)
LEGO Just Cause? ( grappling hook, anyone?)

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Kodlak said:
I would like to see Call of Duty be done LEGO style, where headshots pop their heads off and u build yourself killstreaks from the parts left behind. It's child-friendly dismemberment.
Just what I was thinking. I would like to see that and a LEGO Gears of War.

Also LEGO Mech games (kind of like Armored Core) would be cool.