WolverFett Attacks!: Cosplay Gallery Day 3

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
WolverFett Attacks!: Cosplay Gallery Day 3

Also included: A giant robot, the best Rocket/Groot of the day, and lots of Doctors. And of course you, because home was right here all along.

Read Full Article

Fisk768

Sep 10, 2008
In #14, I think he's supposed to be Agent Venom.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/145849/3053790-fi2zg.jpg

Awesome pictures though. Agree that Grimlock was best.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Mcoffey said:
I respect you, Ross, but you've never been more wrong than you are about The Flash Pilot. As a superhero origin movie, it was everything I wanted it to be. Zack Snyder and David Goyer need to be taking notes from the Arrow/Flash guys.
Agreed completely, i thoroughly enjoyed the Flash pilot, and was surprised by the high production values of it. Looking forward to the season proper come october.

I may be in love with that Harley Quinn btw.

SeeDarkly_Xero

Jan 24, 2014
RossaLincoln said:
Also included: A giant robot, the best Rocket/Groot of the day, and lots of Doctors. And of course you, because home was right here all along.
Just FYI in your captioning of the pics...

Picture 18: Those aren't "genderswap Martian Manhunters."
Those are Miss Martian as depicted in the Young Justice toon, with her teammate Artemis.

Picture 3 however is a female version of The Golden Age Flash (Jay Garrick preNew52.)

Great pics. Impressive costumes. Esp. the GotG ones!

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
Not including a caption for number 17, just letting it sink in, was perhaps the most hilarious thing you could do. I'll probably be in the dark about the origins of that costume for the rest of my life and still rate it at the top of the lists for cosplay.

Also, props for the dedication to the Wreck-It kart costume. It's not every day you get to take your car indoors.

Okoi

Mar 26, 2013
I'm also pretty sure in #11 that those aren't Clone Troopers, but Mandalorians.

jFr[e]ak93

Apr 9, 2010
#9 is all kinds of awesome. I would pay to see a Wolverine/ Star Wars crossover that has Wolverfett in it!

Also #17 is perfect