Woman Seduces Teen She Met on Xbox Live, Gets Busted

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
HG131 said:
Random berk said:
HG131 said:
Random berk said:
HG131 said:
Actually, men will automatically get erections from sexual stimulation even if they don't want to. So a bullet to the gut or knee is all that's needed.
Do you find getting shot in the stomach or knees sexually stimulating?
That's so they don't fight. After that, any sexual stimulation will cause an erection, even if it's unwanted.
Huh. I would have thought it was possible to resist it under certain circumstances.

Hell, if I was about to be raped, I'd still fight even if I had been shot. I'd fight until I was literally incapable of moving. Unless of course I was about to be raped by a very good looking girl, in which case it'd probably be completely consensual, lol.
It's really hard to fight when not only in shock but unable to walk (bullet to the knee does that to you).
Yeah, I suppose a shot to the knee would. I heard though that a high calibre bullet causes instant death in the nerve endings, or something like that, which means that in the heat of battle, you may not feel any pain until later, is that correct? If the shot hit you elsewhere in your leg though you wouldn't go into shock that quick. And if someone is trying to rape you, you could still fight without being able to stand, again, under the right circumstances. We're assuming its a woman trying to rape you, remember, so odds are you'll still be stronger than them.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
And her being 23 would have been ok?

Just goes to show you that there is no gender difference between the sick fucks out there.
That, and didn't it say she showed him pictures? Wouldn't that tip him off as to how old she is?
He's 13...He probably wouldn't have enough experience to know what to look for.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
Khushal said:
This reminds me of a south park episode... But the police in the episode don't really help and people's reaction is not really what you would expect... everyone just says

EDIT: Damn those Ninjas...
It's funny how I was thanking the same thing, and then when I saw the picture I was like, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

znix

Apr 9, 2009
Whatever, it's not like she forced the guy to get an erection and use his penis on her. Plenty of 13 year olds have raging hormones and are more than willing to "get it on" if only someone would let them. Especially in the USA where the general populace reaches puberty a lot sooner due to all the hormones in the food.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
Hang on a second.

36-year-old mother of 3 seduces a 13-year-old?

This is pedophilia. If I was the judge I'd give her the chair.

Darkauthor81

Feb 10, 2007
awesomeClaw said:
Personally, i think if the kid agreed to it, why not?

But if she raped him, she´s a seriously sick girl. Like, Hitler sick.
But again, if the kid agreed...

EDIT: Looking at her picture, she looks like a fucking drug addict. Not cool. Previous opinion canceled.
If she had been hot it would have been ok? That's pretty screwed up dude.

Pedophilia and rape are still sick and twisted even if the offender is attractive.

Kenko

Jul 25, 2010
The Rookie Gamer said:
TheAmazingHobo said:
Pretty sure we alread had a thread about this, but might be mistaken.

Also: still wrong, still not funny, still not "awesome for the dude".
This.

The double standards people have for this stuff is ridiculous. If it was a man and a 13 year old girl, people would be calling him a sick pedophile, but for a woman and a boy, there going to act like it's no big deal.
Yeah thats getting veeery old. And you'd think we would've gotten alot further then this.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
katsumoto03 said:
Pedophilia and rape? Damn, that's one sick fucking woman.
Cid SilverWing said:
Hang on a second.

36-year-old mother of 3 seduces a 13-year-old?

This is pedophilia. If I was the judge I'd give her the chair.

Technically this isn't pedophilia, this sort of age bracket comes under a heading called Ephebophilia (or at least edges towards it)

What she did is still no less of a crime however. A crime was still most defiantly committed and I am sure the law will prosecute as it sees fit.

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Celtic_Kerr said:
Swaki said:
that's low man, sure child molesters are universally regarded as bad people, but there is no need to show a picture of her, especially when she has kids, you are not hurting her, shes going to jail, but her kids dont need schoolmates (the chance that some of the kids who go to their school visiting this site is pretty big) to know, and heck even if they dont plastering her face around is in poor taste, its not like she is on the run and you could hope that someone could contact the police with information about her.
I can't remember WHERE it is exactly, but I seemto remember there was a town or a state or something that had a law: If you're a convicted child molester, you must walk up to the door of EVERY neighbor in a certain radius, knock on itm, and tell them you're a convicted child molestor.

Picture seems rather common practice actually.
plus some states have the offender's picture along with name address and crime on a easily accessable website. It's all part of Megan's Law.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do
Megan's Law is an informal name for laws in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders. Individual states decide what information will be made available and how it should be disseminated. Commonly included information includes the offender's name, picture, address, incarceration date, and nature of crime. The information is often displayed on free public websites, but can be published in newspapers, distributed in pamphlets, or through various other means.
At the Federal level, Megan's Law is known as the Sexual Offender (Jacob Wetterling) Act of 1994, and requires persons convicted of sex crimes against children to notify local law enforcement of any change of address or employment after release from custody (prison or psychiatric facility). The notification requirement may be imposed for a fixed period of time - usually at least ten years - or permanently.
Some states may legislate registration for all sex crimes, even if no minors were involved. It is a felony in most jurisdictions to fail to register or fail to update information.
Megan's Law provides two major information services to the public: sex offender registration and community notification. The details of what is provided as part of sex offender registration and how community notification is handled vary from state to state, and in some states the required registration information and community notification protocols have changed many times since Megan's Law was passed. The Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act supplements Megan's Law with new registration requirements and a three-tier system for classifying sex offenders according to their risk to the community.

Jzolr0708

Apr 6, 2009
You'd think he'd be tipped off by her face, but I guess not.

Its so fuckin creepy to think that people I play Left For Dead with could possibly be 30 year old child molesters.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Gordon_4 said:
Technically this isn't pedophilia, this sort of age bracket comes under a heading called Ephebophilia (or at least edges towards it)
Aha! Someone mentioned it all ready. Good. (Forgot the word anyway)

Now as for my opinion... I do thing it's wrong and certainly illegal so she should have known fucking better. But...

I'm not going to say she was seducing a child. It's nit picky as hell but when you're 13 you're a minor. That's why the distinction between pedophiles and ephebophiles is important to me. Doesn't stop it from being wrong. But I don't see it as being all that sick. Gross sure. But not sick. (This is for both older men and teen girls and older women and teen boys)

Just my opinion.

Sep 24, 2008
I do believe there's a difference between Stat Rape in terms of what actually happens to the victims.

Both lose trust in the world, both must go through years upon years of coming to grips what happened to them, both must find a new normal in life because they were exposed to something no one should be exposed to.

However, let's just talk science. At 13, it's not average for a female's reproductive system to be at full term yet. you can risk ruining her body, if not death. Abortions? Abortions when you're past 18 can run the risk of never being able to become pregnant again. Either Rape or Stat rape is biologicially more harmful physically to girls than it is for boys.

Also.

To the people who think men can't get raped by women. you don't have to have regular sex to be raped. There are plastic toys and a man does have an opening. It could be all about power, which for the most part... That's all Rape is about.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
Khushal said:
This reminds me of a south park episode... But the police in the episode don't really help and people's reaction is not really what you would expect... everyone just says

EDIT: Damn those Ninjas...
I WAS JUST NINJA'D BY A NINJA WHO WAS NINJA'D BY NINJA-ING NINJAS...
niccccceeee....
XD

Luke Frohling

Apr 10, 2012
Wtf?! It's a victimless crime. The only people "hurt" are the angry men who can't get ANY women/girls even though they try.