Woman seduces teenager via Xbox Live

Kirch Libre

Jun 22, 2010
Double standards, how do they fucking work?!

He was a slut and was asking for it.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
This gave me the desire to sip some coffee and say, "Nice."

Lucky little punk, nothing good ever happened to me when I was that age.

She is a criminal, but the kids probably not that upset with being the most popular kid in school.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
SkyeNeko said:
ah the tricky topic of rape. imho, a female cannot rape a male without some phallic device. if she went in there and just, you know, had normal sex, i dont consider it rape.

EDIT: double standard? if a man gets 'raped' the only thing he can get is what, an STD maybe? a woman can get pregnant. also, think of it this way: if a man and a woman have sex (consensual or not), the man can wipe his genitalia and be virtually free of any trace of the woman on him. the woman has a mans fluids inside of her, and there is no way to flush it out 100%.

also, a 13 year old girl can get pregnant. much more risk involved on her side than on the mans side.
So what you are saying is after a couple days a woman who is raped should no longer be traumatized as long as she didn't get pregnant? I mean that is how long it will take for the fluids to leave her body completely. If of course she doesn't use other means to quicken the process.

Wow this is the saddest post I have ever seen.