Women, and their attraction to jerks.

nightwolf667

Oct 5, 2009
TehJammers said:
nightwolf667 said:
More than once, but that's what you get for dating a geek instead of a jerk, I guess. Lack of physical satisfaction! :p
Hey! Hey! What are you trying to say, huh?
I'm a geek, and I wouldn't pass up sex for a mere game!

Although.. that is one of the reasons I have a firm anti-MMO stance. Too many stories of just that sort of thing happening!
Haha, that was a joke! A joke! All the smart girls know that geeks (can) make the best lovers. :p They just need to go through a couple of jerks to get there.

Yes, because with the MMOs you can't pause. So when you're girlfriend comes over and says, "Baby, can you scratch my itch?" or something more straightforward, it's "Let me finish this mission first!" The girl leaves feeling thoroughly depressed and the guy, well, by the time he's ready she's either already asleep or not interested anymore. Very sad.

sirkai007

Apr 20, 2009
AllLagNoFrag said:
sirkai007 said:
AllLagNoFrag said:
sirkai007 said:
AllLagNoFrag said:
(or the ones I know that are good people)
I call Bull shit!
I qualified my statement. I stated "Or the ones I know that are known as the nice guys." They seem to be good people but, most of the are shy around girls. As a person mentioned above, the ones that reveal their attraction to the girl and ask them out are usually the "assholes." Also, mentioned above, its a cultural trend for the guy to ask the girl out. So there, get used to around the presence of girls, don't be shy and just ask her out. Again, this is from my experience that's all. So what do you find to be false, or as you say Bull shit?
Girls aren't attracted to nice guys. I doesn't matter how nice and talkative one is. Like the song says, "Nice guys finish last"
I call Bull shit!
HAHAHAHA!

TehJammers

May 10, 2009
nightwolf667 said:
TehJammers said:
Hey! Hey! What are you trying to say, huh?
I'm a geek, and I wouldn't pass up sex for a mere game!

Although.. that is one of the reasons I have a firm anti-MMO stance. Too many stories of just that sort of thing happening!
Haha, that was a joke! A joke! All the smart girls know that geeks (can) make the best lovers. :p They just need to go through a couple of jerks to get there.

Yes, because with the MMOs you can't pause. So when you're girlfriend comes over and says, "Baby, can you scratch my itch?" or something more straightforward, it's "Let me finish this mission first!" The girl leaves feeling thoroughly depressed and the guy, well, by the time he's ready she's either already asleep or not interested anymore. Very sad.
Man I'm pretty sure your mmo clan would understand if you said 'sorry guys maybe next time, sexy taaahms'.
:p

Solo Wing Pixy said:
Well then I must be truly unique case then. I get my bachelor's in a few months and I've never had a relationship in my entire life because really the idea of a simple date absolutely scares me.
Who said anything about a date? :p
But really I think you should just get out there and do something, as I posted before, everything in life starts of cripplingly difficult then gets easier with time.
And all of you guys who think that you can get a girl by doing the same nice guy thing you've been doing since high school, it's clearly not working if you haven't .
Think less, do more. Pick up your morals afterwards, it's those first crucial dates, conversations and one-night stands that make you have the confidence to do it again and again.

Apply liberal amounts of alcohol if you don't have the balls to do it sober.
Then next time, do it sober.

Picking up girls is a ritual more than a skill, you just have to learn the moves.