Wonderful 101 Intro Seems Appropriately Heroic

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Yeah, I'm not seeing myself ever wanting to play this. Even less so because it's only on the Wii-U, which I have no intentions of ever getting.

SilverBullets000

Apr 11, 2012
j-e-f-f-e-r-s said:
Holy crap! Yeah, that's all I needed to see. A game that takes itself half-serious and has a ton of awesome action like that will be a nice change of pace for me.

I hate to be that "shoulda rolled" guy, but man, the dude playing the game had absolutely no idea what he was doing, did he? I mean, it's nice to see that spectacular intro and everything, but the parts where he stopped for five minutes and failed like three and four times in a row really aggravated me. Oh well, I guess we're all entitled to a few mistakes~

Anyway, yes, I previously didn't really care about it, but now I really really want it.

suntt123

Jun 3, 2013
Everything about this game so far is so full of win!
Made by the guy behind Okami, Viewtiful Joe, etc. Viewtiful Joe meets Pikmin kind of gameplay. Power Rangers costumes and script.
I can't not buy this... Now if it only had megazords...

Battleaxx90

Jul 8, 2011
Just in case this wasn't a good enough reason to buy a Wii U, then you might be pleased to know that, as of yesterday, Earthbound is now for sale on the Wii U's Virtual Console. Don't believe me? Just ask IGN!

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/07/18/earthbound-out-today-on-wii-u-virtual-console