Winning number: 08.11.21.32.35.42. {47}
Draw (#1187)
To claim your prize, please contact:
Fiduciary Agent Mr.Robert Hache
Email:[email protected]
Tell: +447024081349
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Lorraine M. Dodds

WOOOO! What should I do with my money? Also, "Powered by the internet".

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
I think you should share some of them with Dr. Dodds here.

Although, if you do contact them, that's exactly what you;ll be doing. Sharing your money.

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
I've got so many lottery winnings I haven't collected it's ridiculous. It's just because I'm so non-materialistic that I haven't claimed my rightful winnings, yep.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
hehe, "powered by the internet" made me lauf.

OT: you should help out all the Nigerian princes, buy a green card for every person alive and buy enough pills to make your penis 2km long and constantly erect.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
I think everything would sound better if "powered by the internet" was stitched at the end.

Easy bake oven powered by the internet.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Haha.. Would not this be funny if it turned out to be true, and you neglected it, just to find out later you missed the opportunity of a life time?

But if that happens you could always sell the movie rights to the story :p

Salem_Wolf

Jul 9, 2009
OP, remember who your true friends are.

And by that I mean me. We went to summer camp one year...you rolled down a hill? A bug crawled in my hair and you laughed at a joke or something, we had food in the place of eating one time and there were other people nearby. We did camp activities and stuff happened. Camp somethingorother, yeah you remember, right?! Of course. As childhood friends I expect a little gift in my mailbox by the end of the month. Papa needs a new car. :D

Kurai Angelo

Oct 12, 2009
Ah good you got our email! If you could just give me your bank account details over this forum we will happily send you the money within the next 24 hours.

Turing

Dec 25, 2008
I got a mail similiar to this last year. For fun, I googled the ticket number and found out it was a scam from the mid-nineties and they were even using the exact same ticket number.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
Salem_Wolf said:

And by that I mean me. We went to summer camp one year...you rolled down a hill? A bug crawled in my hair and you laughed at a joke or something, we had food in the place of eating one time and there were other people nearby. We did camp activities and stuff happened. Camp somethingorother, yeah you remember, right?! Of course. As childhood friends I expect a little gift in my mailbox by the end of the month. Papa needs a new car. :D
Yeah good times.. Well until you sexually assaulted me in my sleeping bag.

That was uncalled for, you never talked to me after that day..

Salem_Wolf

Jul 9, 2009
DPunch4 said:
Salem_Wolf said:

I always meant to apologize but I was going through a rough time and it just slipped my mind. If it makes you feel better you had a REALLY nice ass; I swore you were a girl. Well, I'm sorry and hope I didn't scar you for life or traumatize you in any hindering way for my actions.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
Set up a thread with a really whack question and mail the first (arbitrary number) of people to get it right 10 bucks.

I had a guildy do that once. He won like 15K and mailed the first 15 people who got the weird question he though up a 20.

standokan

May 28, 2009
This reminded me of the massive yacht sketch from that Mitchell and Webb look, too bad I don't know how to put video's on forums ): .

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
Ok Salem... that's creepy lol.

LightPurpleLighter said:
Set up a thread with a really whack question and mail the first (arbitrary number) of people to get it right 10 bucks.

I had a guildy do that once. He won like 15K and mailed the first 15 people who got the weird question he though up a 20.
I didn't actually win anything... I hope you realize that <_<

runedeadthA

Feb 18, 2009
DPunch4 said:
Salem_Wolf said:

No one likes a guy who loves and leaves...

OT: I wish I won the internet lotto, All i get are emails telling me my WoW account may be hacked and I should go to www.battle.net.fake.wrong.com/Datasteal/.

And to think I would have believed them, if not for the tiny fact that I don't actually HAVE a WoW account...

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
DPunch4 said:
Ok Salem... that's creepy lol.

LightPurpleLighter said:

I didn't actually win anything... I hope you realize that <_<
I know. Maybe I misread the thread, but I thought you were asking for random ideas of what to do if someone did. Feel free to yell at me if I had a blonde moment.