Words you never thought you'd say.

Wayte

Oct 21, 2009
"Nintendo is lettin me down."

I was a huge nintendo fanboy in my younger days; now I only keep them around for Zelda, and the faint hope of a 3d Kirby game.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I once said "I don't really like this" whilst eating a bowl of one of my favourite meals, spaghetti bolognese as made by my mother. I must've been real sick.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Berethond said:
"Wait a minute... I'm not wearing pants."

In a high school parking lot.
I actually forgot I wasn't wearing pants.
seriously, how does that happen o_O?

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
Moonkittens!

I was asleep one day and got woken up suddenly by my sister, to which I sat up, shouted 'Moonkittens!' then lay back down and went back to sleep.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
Dark knifer said:
"I'll eat your face and pull your testicals out, in slow motion, with pliers if you don't shut the hell up!"

The most annoying conversation I have ever had with anyone.
Man, I have to use that one sometime.

FluffyNeurosis

Oct 22, 2009
"WHY DID YOU SHOOT THE PROPANE TANK" ....to my friend. Nothing bad happened I just assumed I wouldn't have to tell him not to shoot the propane tank 10yrds in front of us.

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
"Well if his grandma doesnt like the lamp as a gift, tell her to break it in half and use it as a weapon of sorts."

Guitar Gamer

Apr 12, 2009
oh dear...................oh dear oh dear oh dear

I could take all night with this but I'll go with
"bolly"
but now I use it all the time

KurtzGallahad

Oct 8, 2009
"Tama de nimen dou biezwe" I spent fucking years watching firefly before i could get that phrase down, and then i find that in conversation it's Go se.

Balaxe

Mar 24, 2009
"Well shit has officialy hit the fan"

Said something about Twilight sucking with over half the "people" at the table I was sitting at being twilight fangirls.

GaaraSr

Dec 16, 2009
"What do you have th... DO NOT STICK THAT UP YOUR NOSE!"

have a kid, you'll understand

Zaksav91

Oct 16, 2009
Is that a banana in your pocket or do you just want to %$&* me...... yessssss well me and my friends were joking and I just had to make that joke.