Words you say just a little too much.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
groovy. I say groovy way too much. But its such a groovy word! I just want to say it over and over and over and over...

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Mackheath said:
Every curseword around. My country and speech pattern considers it polite to say them.
I concur.

also I say "aye" a lot and "na"

however my country and speech pattern don't consider it polite to say cursewords. I say kitty a lot too.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
I say anyway a lot. I also say a lot a lot. I also say also a lot. Anyway, I think that's about it, oh and I use commas a lot.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Fuck. I say fuck a lot but I try and use it in suitable situations because swearing is awesome if you do it right.
I also say 'totally' a lot and my friends and I say 'bro' way too much and it's actually starting to piss me off.

boosh-boosh

Feb 9, 2011
'Dull' and 'frightfully' (usually used in conjunction with one another).
That and, 'like in Doctor Who when...'.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I don't say any phrase too much. But I do use too many commas, it's really a problem for me. I really need to stop, you know? I also say I too much, but that could be just me.

I did have a teacher once that always paused and just had no idea what he was saying. It was annoying.

boosh-boosh

Feb 9, 2011
Shark Wrangler said:
I think women have cornered the market on saying some words over and over again. Hate these words now because of listening to women spew them out over and over again.

1. Like (Like no way, or you would have to be like, crazy.
2. Oh my god (The most overused phrase a women uses when shes on the phone.
I think you're confusing 'woman' with 'sixteen yr old Valley Girl'. Just sayin'.
However, if you do live in a place where all the women speak like annoying teenagers, you have my deepest sympathies.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
'Yeah'. I use it waaay too much, even my girlfriend has pointed it out, which made me (accidentally) stutter it five times in the same sentence. I really need to cut down.

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
when something happens that is odd or sudden, i always say

"What the Jeffin Nora"

Jeffin because i say that instead of effin, and Nora.... well i dunna

dave1004

Sep 20, 2010
Awesome as a possum. Not quite a word, but I say it all the time. It eventually spread throughout my (small) town, and almost everybody says it now.

IT'S AN INFECTION. I used to be a lol addict as well. I had therapy done although.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
-Dude
-Man
-Jesus
-Dammit
-Jes (it's 'yes' but replace the 'y' with a 'j'- it's weird but I like it)
-Word
-Yeah

I started saying 'word' as a joke and now it's become my normal speech pattern, funny how that works.

Doitpow

Mar 18, 2009
"totes"-which I started ironically (a bad reason to do anything), and can't stop. It's my brain punishing me I think.

"legitimate"- as in "I am legitimately interested in Taylor Swift". It's the wrong use and it sounds really stupid.

"It's a dick move, man"- I overuse this rediculously. People hate me for it, and to be fair, it is a dick move.