World of Warcraft Patch 6.2 Brings Your Garrison to The Tanaan Jungle

Dreamfiller

May 25, 2011
The single biggest flaw in WoD besides the obvious integration of FaceGarrison to the progression and leveling experience is its lore and story content, or more approriately the lack thereof. The very premise of going back in time to stroke some invisible group's stiffy for orcs is mind boggling, made especially confusing when they proved in Pandaria they could make NEW lore, and you know what? IT WAS SO GOOD.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
gonenow3 said:
I'm the guild's disc priest

Oooooooooohhhh okay now it makes sense why you hate the fights you do. Yeah my guilds disc priest is rather bored with many of the fights in BRF too in contrast to our shaman/paladin/druid. We usually don't run with a disc priest now to shake it up a bit. The healing is a little faster paced without the absorption cushion... bar the weak paladin mastery absorbs.

Frig I was Disc for Spine/Madness of Deathwing, I nearly fell asleep. It's the only time in my WoW history i've not played my paladin as main.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Dreamfiller said:
The single biggest flaw in WoD besides the obvious integration of FaceGarrison to the progression and leveling experience is its lore and story content, or more approriately the lack thereof. The very premise of going back in time to stroke some invisible group's stiffy for orcs is mind boggling, made especially confusing when they proved in Pandaria they could make NEW lore, and you know what? IT WAS SO GOOD.
That the problem, everyone criticized Pandaria to no end, explaining they missed the old stuff.