World of Warships Will Soon Get Anime-Inspired Game Mode

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is hilarious to me! XD

Oh I get how the anime fans will legitimately enjoy this and how its a wise marketing move by Wargaming (they probably kept track of how many times "Poi" was typed in game) but I just can't stop laughing. :D

Brian Tams

Sep 3, 2012
Oh, I read the title and was thinking something more along the lines of Blue Submarine no. 06, but alas, I'm left disappointed.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Well they put glowing decals on, and this is all the changes made, the decals don't even look familiar.
Ships from the anime are practically fighting robots, every piece of those ships deploys at least 50 times and they shoot each other with mountain vaporizing lasers.
Some real weak shit from Wargaming there, I guess they didn't want to spend more then an afternoon on this.

An Ceannaire

Mar 5, 2012
Redlin5 said:
HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is hilarious to me! XD

Oh I get how the anime fans will legitimately enjoy this and how its a wise marketing move by Wargaming (they probably kept track of how many times "Poi" was typed in game) but I just can't stop laughing. :D
But Poi is from Kantai Collection Kancolle.

OT: I seriously thought that this was gonna be a Kancolle-themed game mode. I'd wager that far more Kancolle fans play WoW than Arpeggio.

saltyanon

Sep 18, 2013
Fanghawk said:
World of Warships Will Soon Get Anime-Inspired Game Mode

This isn't the kind of direction I expected Wargaming to take, but it might actually be a smart move. It's a great way to bring an entirely new audience

Sounds like you're not familiar with Wargaming games and their players. They're probably gonna try and get something KanColle related next.