World's Most Anticipated Games

IceP42

Aug 29, 2010
With E3 around the corner, this website will be interesting to follow:

www.MostAnticipatedGames.com [http://www.MostAnticipatedGames.com]

It's quite new (only 600 participants so far), but I'm curious to see how the list will turn up with something like 10,000 gamers.

IceP42

Aug 29, 2010
To answer to the mod :)

I'm really looking for Heroes VII since Hereos III is my favorite game of all-time and I hope it will come at least close to it.

Persona 5... well, just play P3 and P4 and you'll know why my anticipation for this game is off the charts :D

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
*Copy Paste from other Thread*

Some games that when I hear someone call them, I start scream with enjoyment like a fan girl of Justin Beiber [I am just saying]:

DOOM [2015]

VA-11 HALL-A

SUPERHOT

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5

Radio the Universe

Sealark

Armikrog

UnderTale

Odallus: The Dark Call

Paradise Lost: First Contact

Omori

Heart Forth, Alicia

Timespinner

Catequesis

Jack the Reaper

Momodora IV

The Vagrant

Starr Mazer

Aegis Defenders

Cyberpunk 2077

Ghost Song

ReVen

Project Sen

Read Only Memories

The Miskatonic

Out Quest

Strafe

Aviary Attorney

Murder

Battle Chef Brigade

Rakuen

Owlboy

X-Com 2

We Happy Few

I think these are all of them. I think....

EDIT:
NOPE! I HAVE MORE!. But I will put them later.....

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
I can't even think of a top 5 I'm looking forward to, so I'll skip the whole register for a silly list thing and just say Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is the only release I am really looking forward to this year.

w23eer

Mar 13, 2014
Kingdom Hearts 3. Hopefully by the time it's out, 8th gen consoles will be a lot cheaper. I kinda thought I had grown out of KH but I can't deny that I'm excited for the new one.

Blazblue 4, because I love Blazblue. It was sorta announced a few days ago that it'd be coming in 2016. On that same note, I really hope they release Chronophantasma Extend in Europe. And on PCs. Probably won't happen for another year though. It's especially annoying as I deliberately avoided buying the original Chronophantasma as I knew they'd pull this 'turbo edition' shit. I was feeling pretty shrewd and clever about it until I realized it's not coming to Europe anyway. Sometimes I wonder if ArcSys just don't like me.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I can't even keep track of when stuff is coming out any more. XCOM 2 is out this year though and I'm anticipating that now, so how about...

1. XCOM 2
2. ???
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???

Like, there's stuff I want to play, but fuck only knows if it's due out soon. Like Star Citizen, or that Clockwork Empires game, or the Total War: Warhammer title.

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Johnny Novgorod said:
Is The Last Guardian even happening at this point?
The Last Guardian is vaporware. Unfortunately one of those promising titles that got stuck in development hell. Anyways the games I'm looking forward to the most is Arkham Knight(only 3 more weeks, super hyped), the Bloodborne expansion, and MGS5. Looking forward to what they are going to reveal at E3 as well, but those games are usually more than a year away still.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Batman Arkham Knight and Call of Duty Black Ops II are the only games that I know for sure are coming out and am therefore excited for. If we add in speculation games that are probably coming out this year-ish, then Star Wars Battlefront and Kingdom Hearts III get added onto the list.

stroopwafel said:
the Bloodborne expansion.
Sayth WHAT?!!!?!?!?! Where did you hear this, and why have I not heard anything about it?!

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Sniper Team 4 said:
Sayth WHAT?!!!?!?!?! Where did you hear this, and why have I not heard anything about it?!

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/601186946988244992

Really cool. I expect we'll hear more at E3. I'm hoping for a similair size DLC as the Artorias one for Dark Souls. After that Miyazaki will probably move on to a Bloodborne sequel or a new Souls game.

IceP42

Aug 29, 2010
Oh snap! Nier 2 just got announced and already made it to the Top 100!
It's 9th on my list :)

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
stroopwafel said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
The Last Guardian is vaporware. Unfortunately one of those promising titles that got stuck in development hell. Anyways the games I'm looking forward to the most is Arkham Knight(only 3 more weeks, super hyped), the Bloodborne expansion, and MGS5. Looking forward to what they are going to reveal at E3 as well, but those games are usually more than a year away still.
Well hush our mouths now I guess!

stroopwafel

Elite Member
Jul 16, 2013
Johnny Novgorod said:
stroopwafel said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Well hush our mouths now I guess!
Heheh.. indeed. But who would've thought after 6 years? :p Anyways Dark Souls 3 and the FF7 remake are now at the absolute top of my list! And Arkham Knight, only one more week!

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
CritialGaming said:
Final Fantasy 7 remake!

Oh.......that's not actually a thing.

I'm sad now.
Are you happy now? I am :) yeah definitely my most looked forward to game now....of pretty much all time. Dissidia arcade is also one I am highly anticipating.