World's Opinion on Canadians. What do you, the People Think of us?

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Reaperman Wompa post=18.72204.752026 said:
You know what's under a hat right? A brain.
I have an expostulation. One, try wearing a hat atleast once. If you know a normal human's anatomy, you'll realise, that the brain is inside/under the hat. Canada is the brain, the hat is the ozone around it. Basically, where America is, is your face. And, atleast I, don't have a brain behind my face. If I wear a cap, it's under the cap. If you know what I mean.

Heh, nice insult, American.

Beowulf DW

Jul 12, 2008
Canada is like America's kick ass little brother.

Canada: "Where ya goin' U.S.?"

America: "I'm goin' to war."

Canada: "War!?...Can I come?"

America: "OK...but you should probably ask mom and dad first."

Canada: "Mom! Dad! Can I go to war with America?"

Britain: "It's OK by me, sweety!"

France: "You're dead to me."

(/joke)

But seriously, I think that Canadians are cool in their own way. They don't mess with other people, but other people certainly regret messing them. That's how they roll.

astaldodhol

Sep 10, 2008
The Canadians I have met are all extremely nice.
I like you guys, I have yet to go over there and see what it's like in Canada, but at least the Canadians I know are nice.

Angron

Jul 15, 2008
pha kin su pah post=18.72204.751878 said:
i believe everything South Park taught me about Canada.
IF southpark doesnt lie, Canadians are the most waesum people on the planet! ^^

Terrance and Phillip FTW!

but really they seem like a more laid back people, sound good to me :)

Downside

Sep 16, 2008
i'm from the UK and we dont really here much about Canada tbh. From what I gather is you seem to be non offensive and helped us in WW2 and its really cold up there.

Its like America is the loud mouth drunk shouting obcenities then when he leaves his mate Canada comes over and says "just ignore him he's drunk"

irishdelinquent

Jan 29, 2008
<----Canadian, and DAMN proud of it.

I love how nobody has even mentioned newfies yet. Are Newfoundland jokes just an inside thing between us Canucks?

Instantly, I would like to apologize for unleashing Bryan Adams upon the world. I would apologize for Celine Dion, but she's Quebec's fault (and apologizing for her would mean I would have to stop ignoring her).

I'm liking how nobody has said anything really bad about Canadians yet. Go ahead guys, we can take a joke. Just be careful, because if you go to far we'll polite you to death!

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Why did everyone came during winter.... You would had a good weather during summer...

Edit: I'm apologize for Celine Dion too, even I who is French Canadian feels this shoudn't have happened.

Jamanticus

Sep 7, 2008
Random argument man post=18.72204.752393 said:
Why did everyone came during winter.... You would had a good weather during summer...

Edit: I'm apologize for Celine Dion too, even I who is French Canadian feels this shoudn't have happened.
*force chokes the living daylights out of the above poster*

.......Apology accepted, Random argument man............

Sorry, I could've resisted, but I chose not to.

I remember that it was winter the last time I was in Canada, too- is there some kind of conspiracy going on?

nick_knack

Jul 16, 2008
juandonde post=18.72204.751817 said:
Canadians are our friendly, but backward neighbors to the North. Their lower medical costs and associations with French people frighten and confuse us.
If by "lower" medical, you mean taxes, but otherwise free yes. Our associations with French also scare us. Really.

Also while your side has the bigger portion of Niagara Falls I have heard that the U.S. side is the better view.
Are you kidding?!? Our side is curvy! So there!

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
I'm in the UK and no offense but I don't really think about Canada, it rarely effects my life in any way.

The last time I remember hearing about Canada was a topic someone made on their parliament adjourning for a period of time for elections, I haven't seen many news stories on Canada in the news, and I've never met a Canadian before.

TheGhostOfSin

Terrible, Terrible Damage.
May 21, 2008
The Iron Ninja post=18.72204.751855 said:
Canada is awesome. I love your flag, your animals are all awesome, your accents are sweet and you're part of the commonwealth, unlike some countries!
I agree, commonwealth FTW!

But seriously , Canadians = Awesome.

Projekt Spartan

Dec 19, 2007
<---- Canadian.

jamanticus post=18.72204.752450 said:

I remember that it was winter the last time I was in Canada, too- is there some kind of conspiracy going on?
Depends on where in Canada you went... Once you get too far north, it really IS winter all year round...

ianuam

Aug 28, 2008
You're awesome people and have an awesome country. In fact i'm planning on moving there as soon as possible, please relax your immigration laws forthwith (i'm English:)

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Projekt Spartan post=18.72204.752738 said:
<---- Canadian.

jamanticus post=18.72204.752450 said:

Depends on where in Canada you went... Once you get too far north, it really IS winter all year round...
Correction, it's like spring and autumn, but no summer in it.

CrazyBerk

Jul 1, 2008
You're canadian. I've never met a canadian, i live in England but i have no qualms with you, i'm in sort of a greyish area.