Worst Cartoon Currently on Air

Monty McDougal

Mar 15, 2011
Before I go after cartoons I always have to say something about Disney and Nick's Live action show's.
I have a brother who watches them all the time and I have to leave the room and listen to classic rock to calm down.
But cartoons....Fanboy and ChumChum
What is great:Adventure Time , I have no idea why I like this show.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Ok, you guys know that Max and Ruby is based off of a book series with the same art style, right? I can't speak for the show, but the books were rather entertaining for kids stories.

I can't speak for what is currently airing, but Dora is insultingly stupid, and I know my kid brother likes something called "super why" which is also pretty dumb. I can at least say that one is trying to be educational, where Dora is just... ugh.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
This is a stupid-difficult question...There are a ton of cartoons currently on the air that I hate that have already been mentioned. So I'll just list cartoons I dislike:

Max & Ruby (Remember when Nick Jr had Busy World of Richard Scary? That was a good family show, not just crap for small children)

Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Problem Solvers

Johnny Test (seriously, my hatred for this show is unspeakable)

Mongo Wrestling Alliance

I know there are others but I can't think of any at that moment...the big one though is Johnny Test. Seriously, fuck that kid. And his dog. And his parents. And his sisters.

edit: I'm surprised by how many people dislike Chowder and Regular Show o.o; Those shows gave me hope in Cartoon Network

InsanelyZanter

Aug 8, 2010
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Currently, mine is Johnny Test.

It's just so uninteresting, so annoying, so bad looking, so repetitive...
This. That show is absolute scum.

Others might be bad, but at least they are creatively bad. test just has nothing to it. It's a gaping abyss that no ideas can escape from.

Technicolor

Jan 23, 2011
Almost every Flash animated TV show is absolute shit in my opinion, Johnny Test comes to my mind immediately.

whtkid6969

Jul 11, 2010
I'm not sure if it's the WORST, but I'd have to go with what Pokemon is now (currently best wish's series). That show used to be sooo frikin awesome, but now it just seems to be flundering to me. It's not the worst, but it's probly the most set back. What used to be a Titan is now, well is now reserved for only one time slot at the break of dawn.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Problem Solvers. It took one look at the characters to know that it was absolute hammered shit.

Johnny Test. Just hearing the god damn intro song makes me want to throw a baby down a flight of stairs.

Squidbillies. IT'S NOT FUNNY, GODDAMMIT! What's funny about a morbidly obese hooker who lives in a junkyard, a total jerkass redneck squid? NOTHING, that's what!

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
I could attack most kids shows, but honestly, I'm gonna go with Aqua Team Hunger Force. It's just really fucking stupid in just about every way. You guys think it's just the kids getting shit? Think again.

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
anyone want to take a bet as to how many people will say my little pony?

(i know the op asked people not to, but since when has asking nicely ever stopped anyone)

i dont watch many cartoons anymore but based on what i have seen, the cleaveland show is pretty bad, though im certain there are worse

Jourdan Cameron

Feb 18, 2010
FirstToStrike said:
Johnny Test. Just hearing the god damn intro song makes me want to throw a baby down a flight of stairs.
THIS.
THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.
Ugh, and most of what's on Cartoon Network.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
I have two actually, both from Cartoon Network.

Sidekicks and Almost Naked Animals.

Both are completely stupid and insipid.

EDIT: "Almost", not "Nearly".

P.S. I love Adventure Time.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Right now? Most of them. Seriously, none of the ones I have seen have anywhere close to the amount of fun that was Lloyd In Space.

I thought Lloyd In Space was boring. So that's saying something. If we compare them to Ozzy and Drix (which is my favorite kid show EVAR) then they aren't even a spec on the fun scale.

Also, if I was allowed to say it.

[small]If the OP wasn't a my little pony fan who had told everyone we're not allowed to say it in this thread, I totally would have.[/small]

doggie135

Feb 2, 2011
Family Guy. It's poorly written, weak in humour and adored by young-teens who prefer its crudity and irrelevance over subtle and intelligent humour.

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
RatRace123 said:
Hmm I actually have to think about this. I was gonna say the new stuff on cartoon network, but most of it's actually pretty decent stuff.

Wait, I got it. The Wolverine anime:

*snip*
When the HELL did Wolverine become an anime? And why is he Bishuonen at that. WTF?

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
EASY
The Problem Solverz
WORST SHOW EVER
Just try watching this crap without getting nauseous

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
-Drifter- said:
[sub]My Little Pony This Title Should Really Have a Colon[/sub]
Well, that got a chuckle out of me.

OT: I don't actually watch TV anymore. Unless Youtube episodes of certain select shows (*cough*) count. Though I did happen to be in the same room as my sister who was channel surfing and caught a couple minutes of Almost Naked Animals and and it certainly looked like it could place pretty well in a horribleness contest.
00slash00 said:
anyone want to take a bet as to how many people will say my little pony?
I dunno, no one has so far (as of the time I loaded this thread at least) and I've never heard anyone say it was outright bad, just overrated.

luccadeas

Jan 28, 2011
yman15 said:
EASY
The Problem Solverz
WORST SHOW EVER
Just try watching this crap without getting nauseous
Yeah, this show just get's me mad. I mean how did they cancel samurai jack and now they have this? It's just insulting

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
Anything that involves Seth McFarlane. That man is funny like a root canal is enjoyable.