Worst Comebacks/Insults you've heard while playing online

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
aprilmarie said:
my worst i've ever gotten is well you're a girl so you got lucky.....

i don't play online much cause i either get that or guys hitting on me *rolls eyes*

and yes i will team kill stupid asses who start insulting me or hitting on me......which is why if i play online its with people i know.
A girl..... @.@ omg never seen one online before.... @.@ some people are just idiots some of the best gamers are girls. But if your a girl its to be expected to get hit on cause most people who play online have no sex life.... comes with the territory i guess

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
Cody211282 said:
"Your mom goes to college!"

How the fuck is that insulting?
It means your mother had a teen-pregnantship and is either dumb as fuck or weird.

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Applejack said:
"your mom"
I have to agree too, as well as any other comeback where the person's mother is the center of said 'comeback'. It requires minimal thought and is a mark of complete immaturity.

Anything involving the word 'gay' also has these problems. Or '******' for that matter.

Seriously, why hasn't natural selection taken care of these douchebags yet?

Macheteswordgun said:
But if your a girl its to be expected to get hit on cause most people who play online have no sex life.... comes with the territory i guess
The "most people who play online have no sex life" is a myth for the most part, but there are a huge number of morons out there that are ignorant of simple facts. As you said, some of the best gamers are female and I think I remember reading somewhere that as much as two thirds of people who play online are female. They just don't reveal themselves because... well, yeah.
It's a shame, too. Who knows, maybe the idiocy would go down a bit if more made themselves known.

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
MGlBlaze said:
Applejack said:
"your mom"
I have to agree too, as well as any other comeback where the person's mother is the center of said 'comeback'. It requires minimal thought and is a mark of complete immaturity.

Anything involving the word 'gay' also has these problems. Or '******' for that matter.

Seriously, why hasn't natural selection taken care of these douchebags yet?
God will sort them out..... wait..... fuck.....

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
"Gay people are homos."

No really....someone said that in the pregame lobby of a Halo match.

THANK YOU CAPTAIN, we definitely wouldn't have figured that out without you.

You brave soul.

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Wakefield said:
"Gay people are homos."

THANK YOU CAPTAIN, we definitely wouldn't have figured that out without.

You brave soul.
No way gay people are homo's..... never saw it coming in a million years.......... there needs to be an IQ requirement to play online really it would improve the games so much

Applejack

Aug 1, 2010
Vault boy Eddie said:
Applejack said:
"your mom"
This is the recourse of the simple minded, it takes no imagination, therefore, it also has my vote.
I have a friend that actually says this on a regular basis and he's 24. I would point out to him how stupid he sounds but he proves it everytime he opens his mouth.

.p-0-q.

Jul 9, 2010
Wakefield said:
"Gay people are homos."

THANK YOU CAPTAIN, we definitely wouldn't have figured that out without.

You brave soul.
he aprently goes to the ''admiral ackbar school of obvious-...ness?

Ertol

Jul 8, 2010
I've been called black, a jew, a camel (??). Somebody once called me a blueberry muffin.

Daxter343

Dec 9, 2009
So if "your mom" is a 'good' insult, and "your face" is a 'good' insult... what about "your mom's face"?

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
Applejack said:
Vault boy Eddie said:
Applejack said:
"your mom"
This is the recourse of the simple minded, it takes no imagination, therefore, it also has my vote.
I have a friend that actually says this on a regular basis and he's 24. I would point out to him how stupid he sounds but he proves it everytime he opens his mouth.
I'm not really sure why that person is your friend. He sounds like someone I'd want to put through a wall within 30 seconds.

Obviously your patience is far greater than mine.

Not G. Ivingname said:
.p-0-q. said:
''HOMOFAG''
Johnnyallstar said:
"Oh yeah, well I'm your *****!... Wait..."
somelameshite said:
"Your mom is a girl."
How dumb are people?
One of the phrases I hold close to heart is "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity". I'd say that translates to 'very'.

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Applejack said:
Vault boy Eddie said:
Applejack said:
"your mom"
Some people need to be shot... or stabbed...... this guy seems like one on the list.... got the rambo knife collection if you wanna gut him =D

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Daxter343 said:
So if "your mom" is a 'good' insult, and "your face" is a 'good' insult... what about "your mom's face"?
Yeah well.... your mom has a vagina! Heard that one before

.p-0-q.

Jul 9, 2010
Daxter343 said:
MY GOD YOUR ONTO SOMETHING!

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Macheteswordgun said:
aprilmarie said:
my worst i've ever gotten is well you're a girl so you got lucky.....

i don't play online much cause i either get that or guys hitting on me *rolls eyes*

and yes i will team kill stupid asses who start insulting me or hitting on me......which is why if i play online its with people i know.
A girl..... @.@ omg never seen one online before.... @.@ some people are just idiots some of the best gamers are girls. But if your a girl its to be expected to get hit on cause most people who play online have no sex life.... comes with the territory i guess
You know I keep hearing that but me and some of my guy friends who are gamers have a fine sex life.......;) lmao

Yeah I know they are idiots hence why I play with people I know and not people I don't know. I'm working on remembering how to play Starcraft again and getting back to how good I WAS 10 years ago.....*sigh* been too long since I last played. Plus my computer is too laggy right now :(

LightningBanks

Apr 15, 2009
umm lets see...

Your gay, you like men, go have sex with your ugly girlfriend

You play this game to much (this was on cod, me being none prestige lvl 17, him being 6th lvl 70)

MENTALPATIENT (this being part of my psn name) hes probably german (the server had 5 germans in , hilarity ensued)