Worst Comebacks/Insults you've heard while playing online

omega_peaches

Jan 23, 2010
Oh god, I have gotten so many stupid insults while playing Insurgency, here's a few.
"You're so gay you're a homo"
"You fucking Mexican"
"Uh, you goddamn motherfucking son of a hacking ***** of a mother."
"I bet you're a gay-ass fag"
"I bet you suck cock every night because your mom taught you how"
"Well (10 second pause) your mom is gay"
"YOUR FACE IS GAY!"
"You suck muffins."
I've been called a muffin before though, pretty awesome.

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
Gay is a common one yes, although one time I did put on an english accent to confuse them, got so many tea and crumpet insults then. Personally I like to call people gay in different ways, my favourite being "Well you good sir enjoy the company of other gentlemen!"

Jindrak

Jan 11, 2008
Why, I once had a whimsical gentleman suggest that the size of my penial gland was in small proportionate when compared to his own! Could you imagine such a thing, good sirs?

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
aprilmarie said:
my worst i've ever gotten is well you're a girl so you got lucky.....

i don't play online much cause i either get that or guys hitting on me *rolls eyes*

and yes i will team kill stupid asses who start insulting me or hitting on me......which is why if i play online its with people i know.
i respect girl gamers i could always use decent people on my team no matter what gender they are =p lol

OT: well no one can forgot mastur cheefs "your mom had negative 3 kills in bed last night"

the worst i've heard has to be things like "Sniper noob" (lolwut?) and "yea well.... ur gay.... and so is your mom"

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Pyode said:
After a game of L4D2 where one of my teammates decides to betray me, I sent him a message calling him a "Douche" only I forgot the "U" (keep in mind I was typing a message on my 360 without a keapad) so he called me an idiot and said that I sucked at the game.

We went back and forth a few more times and it ended with him trying to tell me that the word sentence was spelled "scentence". I promptly informed him that he was wrong and that he should make sure he knows how to spell a word before telling other people how to spell it.

He finally responded with "Oh yea? Well at least I don't like men!"

Priceless.

It should also be noted that the dipshit switched accounts half way through our little exchange and he was using his alt-account to sell "a Halo 3 mod that would get you all 50's and flaming recon." The sad thing is people probably fell for it.
Had one like that. Kept killin this guy on codmf and god him with the rocket launcher cause i ran outta amoo he sends me somethin like your white trash ill take you on anyday all that jazz i say eat and dick and challenge him. Beat him 25 to 4

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
"I'm a football playa I coud kick yo azz in a sec betch", "if yo werez in frontz of me nao, yu'd be dead foo"
And stuff like those too

Vladamir69

Dec 18, 2008
Macheteswordgun said:
jewmaniac said:
I once had a person told me that my breath stunk. it was hilarious.
Dayum man yo breath stank...... not really a good comeback unless they added something to it
it was actually just like that.

MMETEORAGA1994

Jul 12, 2010
One time a guy insulted me based on my tag (BBLIZZARD...try to figure out a joke for that) and so I said something derogatory about his thick southern accent, to which he replied "oh yeah? where do you live?" and I just said "I'm not telling some sick pedophile where I live" and people in the lobby started laughing. And then he said "I wanna know where you live so i can...fuck your mom! AHAHA" and nobody made a sound.

It was priceless because I just imagine him patting himself on the back as he thought it was a good comeback

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
jewmaniac said:
Macheteswordgun said:
jewmaniac said:
I once had a person told me that my breath stunk. it was hilarious.
Dayum man yo breath stank...... not really a good comeback unless they added something to it
it was actually just like that.
Shits sad i mean if they elaborated about it yeah its funny but that alone is retarded

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Jindrak said:
Why, I once had a whimsical gentleman suggest that the size of my penial gland was in small proportionate when compared to his own! Could you imagine such a thing, good sirs?
No way someone sayin you have a small male body part... this good sir i have never heard before we should take care of this ner-do-el asap

May 5, 2010
Once, I heard the following conversation:

DOUCHE:[think southern accent] Are there any niggers in here?

TARD:[boston accent] No, there are no niggers here. Fag.

D: Did you say you're a ******?

T: No, I said you're a fag.

[the match begins. Fortunately, they are on separate teams. The battle of wills continues after the game.]

D: Hey, that ******'s kdr [kill/death ratio] is negative.[it isn't]

T: No, yours is, fag.[...it still isn't.]

D: At least I'm not a ******.

T: I'm Irish, fag.

D: Doesn't matter. You're still a ******.

T:.....

D:.....

T:....Fag.

[the match begins. this time, they are both on my team. I sit in a corner and listen to them repeat the last 8 lines of their epic verbal battle over and over again. Without variation. For 5 minutes. Then I left the game.]

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
ZehGeek said:
"I'm a football playa I coud kick yo azz in a sec betch", "if yo werez in frontz of me nao, yu'd be dead foo"
And stuff like those too
Not trying to be racist but i notice most of the african americans online typically say a lot of stupid ignorant things

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Once, I heard the following conversation:

DOUCHE:[think southern accent] Are there any niggers in here?

TARD:[boston accent] No, there are no niggers here. Fag.

D: Did you say you're a ******?

T: No, I said you're a fag.

[the match begins. Fortunately, they are on separate teams. The battle of wills continues after the game.]

D: Hey, that ******'s kdr [kill/death ratio] is negative.[it isn't]

T: No, yours is, fag.[...it still isn't.]

D: At least I'm not a ******.

T: I'm Irish, fag.

D: Doesn't matter. You're still a ******.

T:.....

D:.....

T:....Fag.

[the match begins. this time, they are both on my team. I sit in a corner and listen to them repeat the last 8 lines of their epic verbal battle over and over again. Without variation. For 5 minutes. Then I left the game.]
Silly rednecks....

Macheteswordgun

Jul 24, 2010
Donnyp said:
sms_117b said:
Knife fag

so I replied, "you have a gun, I have a knife, I killed you, fags where you're from must be hard as fuck!"

But I'm not brilliant at FPS's, and they're all I play online, so I rarley get attitude
Lol. That is some tough fag lol.

OT: Some Guy called me a noob ****** in MAG. I killed him with a single bullet to the head. Then i let him kill me 4 times. Killed him 3 more times then walked up and shot him once in the chest he instantly started trying to kill me Which Was sad since i was standing still and it took him like 3 seconds lol. He kills me Auto Kick comes on. He starts yelling at me in a language i don't understand. Like Romania or something then i laugh and say not only do i not understand you but i know you can't count and laughed till he was gone lol.
ITS ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT. Yeah its hard to break the lang barrier sometimes espicaly online but fuck as my latin teacher said "transcends all lang" lol and gj with the rape

atalanta

Dec 27, 2009
I was playing L4D2 the other day. One of my teammates kept calling all of us faggots, so I finally told him to shut up via voice chat. He heard my squeaky girl voice and changed from calling me a fag to shouting, "shut up you bi".

It's not the worst insult I've ever heard, but it was the weirdest -- only time I've ever heard anyone not go for dyke/get back in the kitchen/dumb slut/some combination of the above.

ZehGeek

[-Militaires Sans Frontieres-]
Aug 12, 2009
Macheteswordgun said:
ZehGeek said:
And stuff like those too
Not trying to be racist but i notice most of the african americans online typically say a lot of stupid ignorant things
Eah, it's alot of different people. I just kinda mimiced how a number of people who use the internet say what they say.

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
"WWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, you would be MVP, asshole"

That could be perceived as a complement, excluding the "asshole" part.