Worst Fight Scenes

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
Well, we've already discussed favorite fight scenes, but now let's focus on the worst, shall we? Which fight scenes you think were unimpressive and badly choreographed to a point that it looks fake?

My picks:
You know you're a bad thug if you can't beat up a guy without any legs. Seriously, how come these guys couldn't take on a disabled person like that?

Also, this infamous one. No comment.

May 6, 2009
Every fight scene I've watched in the new Nikita show where Maggie Q gets punched and doesn't just break like the twig she is makes me cringe. I don't know why somebody choreographed that show so that she throws people around like she's a 150 kilo biker. There's not even any pretense of aikido or judo or whatever. She just grabs people and heaves and they go flying like they're being tossed out of a nightclub.

Layz92

May 4, 2009
Anything in the WWE obviously... I wouldn't go for old stuff because they just didn't have the same resources we do now.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
The scene's in the movie Dolomite with Rudy Ray Moore..when they weren't ruined by the boom mic being in the shot.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I never miss a chance to use this video. Best death scene ever, worst fight ever.

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
Every fight scene where the camera is so close and all over the place that you can't actually see what's going on. I'm looking at you Jason Bourne.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
BaldursBananaSoap said:
Every fight scene where the camera is so close and all over the place that you can't actually see what's going on. I'm looking at you Jason Bourne.
Ninja'd! I appreciate that it is an artistic style but I've always been more of a James Bond action enthusiast. You know, actually being able to see the punches land?

OT: I'll find something, hang on...