Worst Game Ever

Doomhammer828

Oct 24, 2008
Combined said:
Lost Planet. I found it so... boring. It's the single most boredom-inducing game ever made. EVER.
Actually i think the most boring game ever made has to be "The Simpson's Game" hands down, becasue not many games can make me say "This isn't worth my time" at the end of the tutorial level.

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
Well, out of all the games that I've played that I, could consider the worst.

I donno, I've never played that many bad games.

I'd have to say gothic due to it's odd controlling design but that's not really all that bad.

Wait, no cancel that Gladiator Rise of Vengeance. Or something like that not Gladius that was actually good. But that game blew balls.

Honorable Mention:
Resident Evil 4 : That shit pisses me off because I'm all PC Gamer. So when I hear Resident Evil 4 is actually going to let you have free aiming I was psyched ! Then oh yeah the mouse doesn't fucking work . I was like so pissed I've never beaten it I've only gotten to the castle with a damn gamepad that broke.

Sonnythemobster

Jul 9, 2008
i'm gonna go ahead and say it. in my opinioin, the worst games out there are:

Halo: Combat evolved
Halo 2
Halo 3

Killcushley

Sep 6, 2008
Fox1789 said:
i wanna add in ..

Animal Crossing
Animal crossing is great!
i only need £5 and im getting the new one haha:p

but erm as for the worst game ever. I would have to stick to good ol' Superman 64

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Assasin's Creed was repeditive, Frontlines: Fuel of War was, well, i don't remember much aside from the fact that the friendly AI was really stupid. I would get more help from Yahtzee while he would be criticizing my bad haircut.....

And Supreme Commander, fuck that was terrible. I just clicked on a few random things, waited for about an hour and i won, seriously WTF?!

I dont care if people hate EA, they have bought the Command & Conquer Series into the future!

Rd Alert 3! WOO

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Sonnythemobster said:
i'm gonna go ahead and say it. in my opinioin, the worst games out there are:

Halo: Combat evolved
Halo 2
Halo 3
I'm not going to argue, since i know Halo isn't everyone's cup of tea, but all 3 Halo games?

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Xvito said:
I don't play bad games :p
This is the truth ^

On a more honest note I think the worst game was Soul Calibur Legends. Anyone remember that? Ridiculous game...repetitive as school. I got bored real fast. However I think I'll keep playing it since although it was bad I...well I don't know I guess I just wanna beat it.

Helnurath

Nov 27, 2008
Fox1789 said:
i just want you opinions ..

i think McKids was the worst.. who the hell makes a game about McDonalds?
Turok
Barbie: Fairytopia
Enchanted Arms<--Xbox 360
Predator: Concrete Jungle 360/PSP
Gears of War for the PC only, People can fly, How could you?

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Helnurath said:
Fox1789 said:
i just want you opinions ..

i think McKids was the worst.. who the hell makes a game about McDonalds?
Turok
Barbie: Fairytopia
Enchanted Arms<--Xbox 360
Predator: Concrete Jungle 360/PSP
Gears of War for the PC only, People can fly, How could you?
Gear of War 1 for PC wasn't my favourite experience, but i blame my crappy graphics card for that. Ps1 graphics (urrggghhhhhh)

Helnurath

Nov 27, 2008
MercurySteam said:
Gear of War 1 for PC wasn't my favourite experience, but i blame my crappy graphics card for that. Ps1 graphics (urrggghhhhhh)
trying to press two keys at once that are not near each other sucks. Keyboards ftl.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Helnurath said:
MercurySteam said:
trying to press two keys at once that are not near each other sucks. Keyboards ftl.
LOL i have!

In Fable 1 on PC i set force push to hotkey 9 and tried to run around force pushing every1

Pressing W + 9 = Ouch

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
I have amazingly never played a game that I really hated with all my heart and soul. However, I found Soldier Elite to be both boring and incredibly frustrating at the same time. The plotline was a bunch of generic, derivative crap about some evil Russian cyborg scientist and his cat, who are researching some diabolical technology in a secret base north of the Arctic Circle, as though that hasn't been pulled before. Sneaking is ineffective, aiming is a *****, your supposed array of high-tech gadgets basically consist of devices that do a poor job of distracting enemies, and you die in about three hits from a machine gun. It's impossible to both move and shoot effectively, the ragdolls are about as realistic as those wooden drawing mannequins--well, I could go on and on, but it was the essence of mediocrity and made you want to scream with rage every time a Russian mook with an blatantly fake accent riddled you full of holes because your crosshair was five pixels off the exact center of his forehead.

magicmuffinman

Dec 30, 2008
I have played Saga Frontier, and I actually bought the Sequel too.

As for the game I hate the most...

I would rather play either of the Saga Frontiers than EVER touch Mass Effect again.