Worst Game Idea or Concept You Can Think of!!!

Incompl te

Dec 13, 2008
MarsProbe said:
Some sort of DIY simulator for the Wii. In much the same way Wii Fit fooled people into thinking they were exercising, this game would create the dangerous illusion that the player was actually competent at home improvment. The Wii controller would have many functions, doubling as a hammer, drill, spanner, paint brush and other exciting tools. There would be numerous engaging scenarios to play out such as hang up shelves, painting a ceiling, wallpapering and even assembling entire pieces of furniture.

The release would shortly be accompanied by Wii Ikea, where you wander around a curiously barren and empty Ikea store renaming the furniture before you take it home and assemble it.

Hmm, I could get to enjoy this...:)
ahahahaha my i add to the Wii Ikea...

Level 1. Plastic chair: Assembly pillow on top

Level 2: Cabinet: Assembly impossibly hard flatpacked instructions with a cartoon man making a sink

It will have a brick wall learning curve

SuperLardBucket

Dec 16, 2008
Okay...

You're a member of Congress. Your goal is to screw over the American people as much as possible. You have to write bills, accept bribes, and survive sex scandals.

Or...

Maximum Pedestrian: You're a dude living in New York. You walk around and see the sights. You don't ever break any laws or fight anyone, and crime doesn't exist. You're just a dude walking around New York.

Or...

You're a plumber... and you have to save some worthless ***** with an IQ of 5 from a giant freaking turtle-dragon...

oh wait, they did that... and it worked...

or...

You're Dick Cheney. You're angry tha Bush's two terms are over, and so you go on a violent killing spree. The objective is to kill as many people as possible, and you get bonus points for killing Democrats. You win the game by killing Obama.

WeedWorm

Nov 23, 2008
I think I have a winner here.

http://www.bussimulatorgame.com/

The worst part is, you can actually buy this "game" for ?30 in the Gamestop in my town.

gmer412

Feb 21, 2008
SomeBritishDude said:
Gardening Mama! You planet flowers and water them!

...Well, if Cooking Mama sold well then I'll make shit loads off this.
This is real. I'm not kidding.

http://kotaku.com/5100875/gardening-mama-blooms-stateside-this-spring

Schindler's List: The Video Game.

or

A hentai video game featuring Halo characters

Incompl te

Dec 13, 2008
WeedWorm said:

The worst part is, you can actually buy this "game" for ?30 in the Gamestop in my town.
*is stunned*

omg that is so crap i cant believe its been made into a game

i feel sorry for the poor souls who bought it

WeedWorm

Nov 23, 2008
Dkozza said:
WeedWorm said:

*is stunned*

On the case it says,"Download additional buses, from the internet."
Where the hell else are you gonna download them from? We laughed for about 20 minutes at this game, all the people and staff in the place looking at us weirdly. Which made us laugh even more. I still lol a little bit whenever i see it.

Siuss

Nov 3, 2008
A guitar hero game with an entirely solid soundtrack, or like one with a ton of songs and you got to download like 80 of them when you purchased the game.

Actually that sounds like quite a good idea, I guess only developers think that's a bad idea...

Incompl te

Dec 13, 2008
WeedWorm said:
Dkozza said:
WeedWorm said:

*is stunned*

On the case it says,"Download additional buses, from the internet."
Where the hell else are you gonna download them from? We laughed for about 20 minutes at this game, all the people and staff in the place looking at us weirdly. Which made us laugh even more. I still lol a little bit whenever i see it.
lmao

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
A game where you take a sticky ball, and roll it around collecting junk on it...

oh wait....that actually, was a GOOD game.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
MarsProbe said:
Some sort of DIY simulator for the Wii. In much the same way Wii Fit fooled people into thinking they were exercising, this game would create the dangerous illusion that the player was actually competent at home improvment. The Wii controller would have many functions, doubling as a hammer, drill, spanner, paint brush and other exciting tools. There would be numerous engaging scenarios to play out such as hang up shelves, painting a ceiling, wallpapering and even assembling entire pieces of furniture.

The release would shortly be accompanied by Wii Ikea, where you wander around a curiously barren and empty Ikea store renaming the furniture before you take it home and assemble it.

Hmm, I could get to enjoy this...:)
Just hope no one at Nintendo sees this.

esserius

Dec 11, 2008
You're the sexiest ice cream cone alive and also a super-spy. Your objective? Seduce women with your ice cream. You can use toppings, whip cream, or "melt" them. Once they've given up their secrets, you have to murder them with your waffle cone of death.

If this sounds like sexual innuendo, it's not.

MawnLower

May 9, 2008
WiiFit.

I was like "Haha, it would be hilarious if, since everyone thinks the Wii also keeps you kind of fit, they would release a WiiFit so no one would want to go outside anymore!"

Should've kept my god damn mouth shut.

AuntyEthel

Sep 19, 2008
PureChaos said:
AuntyEthel said:
I've always thought that fishing games fall under this category.
depends how its done. the fishing section of Twilight Princess was great fun.
I have played some games with fishing subsections that were fine, but basing an entire full-priced game on sailing around an imaginary lake, waiting around (not playing) then catching a fish you can't even eat seems really bizarre to me. Still, weirder things come out of Japan.

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Jackass: The Ga... Nevermind.
What about a Christian rock version of Guitar Hero. Something like.... OH GOD!

http://www.guitarpraise.com/

NickNegral

Dec 17, 2008
A Game where you play a gamer and you play full screen games on a monitor and you can see the keyboard and everything and every now and than your interupted by a phone call asking why you arn't at work.

Oh wait i think i know this one already...

:p

Or...

A game at the beach where you have to jump over waves. Thats it. No counting system just the waves and you, you jump, they get bigger, smaller, than a really big one comes along and thats when you fail and start again.

Again, i think ive seen this once before. Can't remeber where...