Worst game you have ever played?

Vault Girl

Apr 17, 2010
Haze, hands down the worst game i have ever played. Also bitter since its part of the reason we don't get a new Timesplitters.

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
Men in Black on PS1, It was truly horrible, you started in a room and then fell out a window and got attacked by thugs and died...... that's all i remember and I hated it....

Bakuryukun

Jul 12, 2010
Gizmo1990 said:
Final Fantasy 13. WORST GAME EVER! the story was shit. The charactors were shit. I mean hope is the most whiny little ***** I have ever seen and Snow is a douch. he is the biggist douch in all of douch land. he is a super douch. he is King of the douches. If all the douches in exsistance both real and fictinal combined to make a super douch, it would not compare to Snow. The combat was shit. The endless corridors were shit. The music was shit. It looked good. that was it. they made it look good in the hope that it would blind everybody to the shit that was pouring out. it was an insult to the franchise. I throught Final fantasy (Return of the Jedi) 12 was shit. And then I played this. The guy in charge of FF 13 has only done one other FF. And that was X-2! And now they have postponed Ff Verses 13 so thet they can make FF 13-2! Fuck 13-2! I will wait for verses as it actually looks like it could be good but if they fuck that one up then I will just have to look back at the older, good FF's and cry with sorrow at knowing the glory days are gone and we will forever be stuck with Shit like Final Fantasy 13!!!!!
Good Game, Good Game.

Crimson_Dragoon

Biologist Supreme
Jul 29, 2009
Mario is Missing. I figured (as a kid, of course) how could you go wrong with Mario and time travel? Make it into an incredibly boring educational history game, that's how.

Th most recent horrible game I've played was Hyperdimension Neptunia. The concept intrigued me: an RPG where the world is essentially the video game industry, characters are personifications of consoles or game companies, and the villains are pirates. But a slow and boring combat system, a stupid story, excruciatingly annoying characters, and ugly and bland graphics (I think I've seen better looking PS1 games) ruin any potential the game had.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
Ninjabread Man. could have been cool but ended up being a disappointing bunch of crap

navyjeff

Legacy
Dec 2, 2010
Country
United States
Final Fight on SNES. All the lure of the arcade, but none of playability.

On the flip side, the most pleasant surprise to me was Dragon Warrior. I got it free with a subscription to Nintendo Power and it ended up being the best game I owned for quite some time.

cefm

Mar 26, 2010
Pure - that horrible ATV racing game for XBox360. It's packaged with the console in some sets. It's awful. I played and liked the SSX snowboard trick/racing games and Pure is trying to be almost the same. But the control scheme is horrific, the training mode is nothing, and I DON'T CARE ABOUT ATV's!!

xsoenx

Dec 15, 2010
gotta say Raven Squad. Bad graphics, bad sounds and the voices are fucking laughable
and the gameplay is also VERY bad

kittii-chan 300

Feb 27, 2011
time splitters 1: i loved TS future perfect so i decided to play this one aswell. its a really old game so obviosly the graffics were bad but the story was just a series of identical missions just in different maps with different enemies (spawn, get to golden key without dieing, get back to spawn location without dieing, new mission) the multiplayer was exactly the same except you had loads of bots on your side.