Worst moment with the opposite Sex?

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
Drake the Dragonheart said:
Hip-hop I am truly sorry man.
This thread is making me feel less crappy about my failings with females.
Then I do not feel sorry, I posted that there so people could laugh, and then feel a bit better.

UsefulPlayer 1 said:
Oh do I have a story for this topic.

7th Grade formal dance. For some reason still mysterious to me a I was kinda friends with in Science class pulls me out to dance. As nerve racking as it was, after while I was finally about to relax until she pulls in friend which made me start from square one, all the while I notice I'm drawing some attention (not the good kind), because, well, I'm the least likely guy to dance let alone with a girl.

But this is not even when it sucked.

After that one visitor leaves and I'm slow dancing with the girl, extremely awkward silence between us BTW. Another couple of came in and danced right next to us. The guy was one of the really cool kids, I knew him from Math and we were good buddies, but not outside of school friends, and the girl can best be described as a whore, 7th grader mind you.

Out of no where the, lets say Ho, does the squat (lol) and shoot your ass out as far as you can move to intentional shove me with her enormous ass, which, in turn, knocks the girl I was dancing with. A awkward "WTF!" moment occurs was we all stare at each other as the Ho continues the dance. I was happy to see that the guy was shocked as I was as he too stood their frozen. I think my girl lead me away, after WTF of course, because I really can't recalled what happens directly afterward (I fear my brain is repressing something).

I do remember walking by the other couple and remember the Ho calling me a loser and telling him not to worry about it, but I was grateful because he was siding with me and recognized that she was a crazy *****.

Some how I got separated from my dance partner and I went to get a drink. And for some reason still unclear to me, she actually finds me to dance again, after I tell her that I went to get a drink. I think we dance a little more and then the dance ended.

I just now realized that have not been to any dances since then, now a 10th grader.
Wow, thats nice and awkward, I feel for you friend, but it looks like it had a happy ending, which is all we can really ask for.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
This-is-Hip-Hop said:
Well, I have never pissed off a member of the oppisite sex, which is a monolithic statement, (With the Exception of my Mother) But I have screwed up in just about every other way.

Like acidently telling the girl I like, that I see her as my "Sister" Hear that whistling? thats the sound of the graph that just plummeted, its title is: "Chances of a Romantic Realtionship"

As a side note, I have probably angered at least a few women, though none have been angry enough to Slap me, insult me publicly with hurtful intenet (They have done it playfully(Hopefully)), or kick me in the crotch.

But I guess that is not the worst moment, when I was about seven, I started playing Baseball. Like many other seven year old boys, I found wearing a Jock Strap very Discomforting. So one day, with all the foresight a seven year old could use, I did not wear it. This one decision, is easily the most painful mistake I made. Today I was trying out to be the catcher, I was playing Coach Pitch at this age, I was psyched for this, my brother was a chatcher, my father was a chatcher, even my grandfather was a catcher. I was ready to take up the mit and continue my family 'legacy'. I crotched down behind the plate, well aware of all the motions of being a human target.

Then Taylor Ledger walked up to the plate.

This girl was a tomboy to end all tomboys, she had her ponytail, her chewing gum, and her faced marked with black chalk. (Which was kinda funny because this was practice, not a game, and on top of that baseball). She took a few practice swings, trying to hit the air. (Though in truth, none of use could hit the ball, we all were just trying to look cool), The Coach nooded her approval, she then prepared to throw the ball as lightly as possible. (we were seven after all) the tomboy of myth then swung her bat as violently as possible, missing the ball. She then, yet again, trying to act suave, ran the tip of the bat across the plate, with all the intensity a tom boy could muster with an alluminum bat.

But here is the kicker, Taylor Ledger, without noticing it, swung the bat too far, faster then one could say "Tiger Woods" the Tomboy practiced her golf back swing on my pre-pubescent crotch.

Needless to say, I have yet to scream and cry that loud again, this made me paralyzed of not only being a catcher, but of swinging bats, and for some reason, baseballs. I still mourn over the missed chance of me becoming a proffesional.

-This-is-Hip-Hop
I bet it hurts even now.

Ouch!

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Oh don't get me wrong, it did make me laugh, best laugh I have had all week, just sorry to hear that ruined your major league dreams.

Agrajagged

Nov 14, 2008
My now ex-girlfriend and I were about to have sex for the first time, but then she broke down into tears and started blubbering about how she was defective and I didn't deserve her and on and on...

But that wasn't the worst moment. It's tough to stay stiff after something like that, making it quite the challenge to get the rubber off my now limp member... ****. I dumped her soon afterwards.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
ravens_nest said:
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone, nice to finally make your acquaintance after following ZP for well over a year now...

My worst moment had to be a few years back now. I'm on a school trip in France, a girl (Lizzie) who I was friends with (and fancied) for at least two years is there too. A couple of days into the trip and everyone is hanging out in the hotel pool one evening. About six or seven of us are in the jacuzzi including said girl.

I'm kind of tuning in and out of the various conversations when I hear Lizzie declaring "feel around for me while i'm underwater"... I look at my friends, most are smiling pervertedly...Lizzie has gone underwater... I *cough* unashamedly attempt to "cop a feel".I grab what I think is a breast, and give a little cheer.

Lizzie bursts out of the water looking mortified and shouts out "I'VE JUST BEEN GROPED!". She wasn't a happy bunny. My face has turned a violent shade of magenta by this point. She then demands to know who it was...Everybody points to me...Nobody even had the courtesy to laugh because in that instance the mood had completely died.

I recieve a 70 mph bitchslap to the face and she never spoke to me again... (which everyone in the pool room hears)

It turned out she had lost her earring and was simply asking people to feel around with their feet...

The morale to the story here...listen, and don't take everything people say literally. (and I shouldn't be a perv)
hehehe good one. Oh how life puts us into such uncompromising situations.

errorfied

May 11, 2008
I once vomited in a girl's mouth?

I really should have figured out I was gay earlier...that said, the alcohol poisoning didn't really help either...

Oct 19, 2008
I don't really have one, well i have one.
I was set up with a friend to go to the movies with this girl, who was rather loose let's say.
I payed for her ticket and everything, assuming that i may get lucky. (This was my dickhead phase when i was going through heartbreak)
We sat down, the movie was about to begin, when a guy from my school came in, saw us, and sat down.
About 5 minutes later, him and the girl i'd gone with were hooking up in the row behind me.
And i was stuck watching, ugh, Wild Child, for the next 90 minutes.

But really i just came to this thread to read about others misfortunes, and ponder whether anything like it may have happened to me.

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
errorfied said:
I once vomited in a girl's mouth?

I really should have figured out I was gay earlier...that said, the alcohol poisoning didn't really help either...
Nice man Nice, I can't drink yet, but you should give that to the Mothers against Drunk Drivers, make millions off of advertising.

Johnny Xtreme

Jan 31, 2009
My ex-girlfriend(now) didn't have a car, so doing what I could for her I drove her places when she wanted to go somewhere. One of these such places was her "friends" house who she hung out with 4 times a week. Don't know why I never got suspicious. Well a year into that relationship I find out not only does she have another boyfriend, but im the "other" guy... and that place ive always been dropping her off at, and picking her up... yeah that was the dudes house. We instantly seperated, but I felt vindicated a few weeks later, when he got put away for armed robbery and she was heartbroken.

swift tongued

Nov 13, 2007
You and your social lives can all burn in some kind of a fire. For me I'd probably say changing my relationship with a girl from the creepy kid to one of her best friends and then moving to Pensilvania. Thank god for Steam voice chat, atleast I can still talk to her that way. Moving still sucks though.

To quote John Adams from 1776, "At a time in life when many men are at their greatest, here I am in Pensilvannia."

Agrajagged

Nov 14, 2008
fullmetalangel said:
Agrajagged said:
My now ex-girlfriend and I were about to have sex for the first time, but then she broke down into tears and started blubbering about how she was defective and I didn't deserve her and on and on...

But that wasn't the worst moment. It's tough to stay stiff after something like that, making it quite the challenge to get the rubber off my now limp member... ****. I dumped her soon afterwards.
Wow... Let's hope her next boyfriend treats her better. I'm sorry, I just can't respect something like that.
Of course, that's not the full story. It has been shortened and modified for lulzy forum consumption. I'm not nearly that much of an ***hole, haha.

swift tongued

Nov 13, 2007
UsefulPlayer 1 said:
I just now realized that have not been to any dances since then, now a 10th grader.
God those dances suck. Is it just me or does anyone else feel a strong urge to start a fight when they are at a dance? Not out of anger, just something about low lights, bad music and a dress shirt make randomly fighting seem like a really good idea.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
I don't really have any worst stories, nothing beyond being rejected by girls I ask out, however, being 19 and still having not dated anyone, I'm a little used to it. I will however share a story of my friend being a complete dick.

This was last year, my school's prom. My friend had asked out a girl that had just transferred to our school for the second semester, and whom all of us agreed was easily the best looking girl in our grade. Everything went normal for about the first half, everything you'd expect from a prom, when around the halfway mark he seemingly got bored of her and started dancing with other girls. This I found to be a rather tacky move, seeing as he had asked her to be his date, however, when she started asking him to dance again, he started passing her off to us, even going so far as to push her up against another guy there. I did dance with her, which I could claim I did solely out of pity, but like I said, she looked like a super model and I was there with no date.

Needless to say, what he did got around our school and a good bit of our community rather fast, and he has yet to have had another girlfriend since.

rolan7

Feb 21, 2009
Here's a twist. My worst moment with the opposite sex wasn't with a girlfriend.

It was when, about 2 years after my parent's divorce, I accidentally called my mom by my dad's girlfriend's name. She pretended not to hear, but I know I didn't quash the sound in time, and I felt like shit for a week. I was living with my father back then, but that's no excuse.

I also "failed to perform" for a girl, twice, but I suspect I just wasn't attracted to her. Apparently I was more attracted to the guy in the room, which turned out pretty well. Now I can date anybody.